We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coron / El Nido Packages

Auckland
Level Contributor
4 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Coron / El Nido Packages

I am planning a trip to coron and el nido in jan 2011. I am wanting to do some sort of a package deal that takes into account accommodation and some island hopping and sightseeing.

Can anyone reccommend a tour / package that they have done in Coron and in El Nido that is worth doing? We wont be wanting to do any diving, just lots of island hopping etc.

Thanks

sydney
Level Contributor
345 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coron / El Nido Packages

there's not really a need to do everything through a package. just wait until you get to el nido, there are many vendors who do the island hopping tours and most are roughly around the same price. i dont think you'll get the tours cheaper doing it that way...they are cheap anyway. you may want to just book accomm in advance. i was there in feb and probably should have booked accomm in adance but didnt, and the town was very full. all the island hopping tours are worth doing ABC & D and are the same tours for each vendor, do one each day...

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
17,520 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coron / El Nido Packages

I agree with CrgAust, but if you really what to buy a package then you can contact one of these tour agencies:

www.islandparadise-tours.com/index.html

http://islapalawanotravel.blogspot.com/

…blogspot.com/2008/06/palawan-travel-and-tou…

Abu Dhabi, United...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Coron / El Nido Packages

can anyone please help me, I'm planning to take a vacation with my friends to coron this coming third week of October. i checked on some sites that offer tour packages but i think their rates are a bit high,we want to stay for 3days. can anyone suggest were i can get a good package.thanks in advance

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
23,595 posts
1,671 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Coron / El Nido Packages

Another site to check out:

www.elnidoboutiqueandartcafe.com/TravelCenter

Tommo

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
17,520 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Coron / El Nido Packages

This is the cheapest I got for 3 days/2 nights:

Accommodation – Darayonan Lodge

Itinerary and Inclusions:

Day 1 airport transfer

aircon room accommodation

Coron town tour starts at 3pm –

Souvenir shops (walking & trike), Mt. Tapyas Eco Park (walking and trekking), Maquinit Hot Spring (via tricycle)

Day 2 breakfast, Coron Island Hopping tour with lunch –

Kayangan Lake , Twin Lagoon, Siete Pecados Marine Park , Banol Beach , Optional - CYC Beach and Twin Peaks, if desired and if there's time

Day 3 breakfast, airport transfer

PHP3,900 per person

Contact Shore2Shore Travel Services and look for Len Ramirez

http://www.shore2shore-travel-services.com/

6. Re: Coron / El Nido Packages

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 12, 2011