We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coron island, Malcapuya and banana islands

manila
Level Contributor
10 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Coron island, Malcapuya and banana islands

hi,

Were going to coron on june 2-4, is it possible to visit malcapuya and banana islands in the morning (half day) and coron island hopping in the afternoon ? any recommendations for the boat or contact persons in coron ? were all 1st timers to coron, thanks

hk
Level Contributor
18 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coron island, Malcapuya and banana islands

I just backed from Coron .There were a lot of boats near the pier for booking . We booked PRICES ROCHELL [09292882329] .PRICE 1500P FOR WHOLE DAY .

We bought some sea food from public mkt at 7:00 for lunch , the ship's staffs helped us for cooking .

We only went for Coron island .

manila
Level Contributor
10 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coron island, Malcapuya and banana islands

Thanks....

Bangkok
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Coron island, Malcapuya and banana islands

Hi,

Yes, possible to do it, leave very early morning say 5 am, arrive malkapuya 7 am, spend 2 hrs each place then head back to coron island by 1pm, visit twin lagoon, kayangan lake, 7 pecados. Boat at 4,000p.

manila
Level Contributor
10 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Coron island, Malcapuya and banana islands

ok thanks, any contact info about the boat for 8 to 10 persons ? do we have to go to the market for our breakfast and lunch ? any suggestions regarding coron island hopping and malcapuya/banana islands hopping ? thanks again

Bangkok
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Coron island, Malcapuya and banana islands

Hi,

8-10 persons is a good number, your boat rental will come out affordable. I am not sure it is appropriate to post the pinoy exchange coron forum here so try to google "coron sublime beauty" and "coron paradise lost paradise regained" to get more info on what you can do, where to go, who to contact etc. For unique "palawan" adventure accommodations or any other help, email me at gurangna@yahoo.com

cheers.

manila
Level Contributor
10 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Coron island, Malcapuya and banana islands

ok, i'll ask my group first if they want my itenerary for island hopping.....thank you again

Bangkok
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Coron island, Malcapuya and banana islands

Hi,

Note however that there are many more sites to visit on coron island besides the ones that I mentioned. Normally I would recommend 2 days just on Coron island to really enjoy each place.

rgds

Mandaluyong...
Level Contributor
821 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Coron island, Malcapuya and banana islands

try to contact ms Rina at coronwonders@gmail.com we just got back from coron last weekend...and enjoyed sooo much...... they arranged our food, hotel the entrance fees and others..... i love their foodsss

manila
Level Contributor
10 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Coron island, Malcapuya and banana islands

Thanks....

10. Re: Coron island, Malcapuya and banana islands

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:30 am, November 03, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Coron