We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Treviso to Murano

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
From Treviso to Murano

We are arriving at Treviso Airport in June at 21.10 and would like to know the best way to get to Murano by public transport. Thanks so much if you can help

Venice, Italy
Destination Expert
for Venice, City of Venice
Level Contributor
7,770 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: From Treviso to Murano

Best depends on your weighting of multiple factors: cost, time, convenience.

I would take either a land taxi or the bus to Piazzale Roma.

From there, at that hour, best (but more expensive) could be to catch a private water taxi to Murano. The alternative is to catch the 5.2 vaporetto to Fondamente Nove and change to the next vaporetto to Murano.

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: From Treviso to Murano

Thank you so much for your swift reply!!

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: From Treviso to Murano

I'm also staying on Murano in June and getting in to Treviso at that time. My hotel sent the following guidance:

To reach Venice you will have to catch ATVO bus to Piazzale Roma, bus station of Venice, and it will take 1 hour approximately. Once arrived in the bus station you will have to catch 4.2 boat to Murano, or 5.2 until Fondamente Nove if it is too late and 4.2 will not be available from there. Then from there you can catch the line to Murano, which is available all day and night long from that stop.

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: From Treviso to Murano

I'm also staying on Murano in June and getting in to Treviso at that time. My hotel sent the following guidance:

To reach Venice you will have to catch ATVO bus to Piazzale Roma, bus station of Venice, and it will take 1 hour approximately. Once arrived in the bus station you will have to catch 4.2 boat to Murano, or 5.2 until Fondamente Nove if it is too late and 4.2 will not be available from there. Then from there you can catch the line to Murano, which is available all day and night long from that stop.

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: From Treviso to Murano

Many thanks for that. We may even bump into each other!! Have a good holiday.

6. Re: From Treviso to Murano

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, June 05, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Murano
More Murano Topics