We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arrive at Riu Palace Pacifico this Sunday - Anyone else?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Level Contributor
531 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Arrive at Riu Palace Pacifico this Sunday - Anyone else?

I am so excited! We arrive Sunday and stay for a week. Any Trip Advisor folks going to be at Riu Palace during that time frame?

I can hardly sit at my desk... this is going to be a LONG week!!!

Thanks for listening to me, I am just too excited not to share!

Sandy

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
10,971 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Arrive at Riu Palace Pacifico this Sunday - Anyone else?

Hope you have a great stay.. Remember the water isn't the clear blue like in Cancun area... but it's still nice , Wonderful long beach.

Level Contributor
531 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Arrive at Riu Palace Pacifico this Sunday - Anyone else?

I think having mountain views makes up for the water color! Thanks for your words of wisdom!!

Minnesota
Level Contributor
50 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Arrive at Riu Palace Pacifico this Sunday - Anyone else?

So jealous! You will love it! I was there in March and would go back in a second. Wonder resort!!!

denver, colorado
Level Contributor
365 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Arrive at Riu Palace Pacifico this Sunday - Anyone else?

We stayed at the RIU Palace last May and are going back there in 5 weeeks for a return visit. Been to quite a few AI's over the years and this one is great! You will love the sunset from the beach each night as the sunsets over the bay and the mountains at the same time! Be happy to answer any questions you have regarding the resort. Have a great vacation!

Level Contributor
531 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Arrive at Riu Palace Pacifico this Sunday - Anyone else?

Thank you guys for your info! I am ready to pack and get out of town! This work week couldn't possibly go any slower!!!

Anyone know the weather forecast for next week? Also, I hear the BBQ night at the buffet is wondeful - what night is that normally? Are there any other specialty nights at the buffet?

Thanks!

Sandy

Greeley, Colorado
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Arrive at Riu Palace Pacifico this Sunday - Anyone else?

We arrive on Saturday. We'll save a couple beach loungers for you!

Level Contributor
531 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Arrive at Riu Palace Pacifico this Sunday - Anyone else?

RicKaren I hope we meet you! Hopefully you will see us mid afternoon Sunday!!! 1/2 day more to work, I hope I can survive that long tomorrow!

YAY!

Sandy

Minnesota
Level Contributor
50 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Arrive at Riu Palace Pacifico this Sunday - Anyone else?

I think that BBQ night was on Wednesday and a few other nights throughout the week. The ribs were amazing and also served at the Steakhouse on their menu. The Mexican restaurant was also great. We didn't eat at the other specialty restaurants,so I can't comment. My favorite was the pasta bar..pick your veggies, sauce, noodles and they make it for you! It was always delicious! Riu Palace by far had the best food out of any all inclusive we have ever stayed before. HAVE FUN!

Level Contributor
531 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Arrive at Riu Palace Pacifico this Sunday - Anyone else?

Thank you for the BBQ night information. Packing today, this time tomorrow we are on the plane!

I got an e-mail back from Riu Palace last evening confirming our dinner reservations at the Mexican Restaurant on Monday night! That made me even more excited!

Thanks again everyone for the information.

Sandy

los angeles...
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Arrive at Riu Palace Pacifico this Sunday - Anyone else?

We will be at VLE in 6 hours. Have fun!