We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

riu jalisco quiet rooms

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
99 posts
Save Topic
riu jalisco quiet rooms

can anyone offer advise as to which rooms (with king beds)

are in the quietest areas of the resort?

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
12,596 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: riu jalisco quiet rooms

Hotel is built in a U .so the inside of U is courtyard.. and Entertainment stage is close ,so noisier..

North and South sides less noisy... Bus makes turn on North and the staff move goods in carts on the South ..

Maybe someone can help further...

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
58 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: riu jalisco quiet rooms

Which resort have you decided to go to?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
99 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: riu jalisco quiet rooms

both

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
99 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: riu jalisco quiet rooms

though after reading the riu jalisco

reviews we ,re booking the riu palace.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
58 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: riu jalisco quiet rooms

Good Choice .... Beautiful resort!! I highly recommend the whale watching tour at this time of year!

Edited: 12:08 am, February 02, 2013
Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
553 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: riu jalisco quiet rooms

sunsetgie, if you can afford the extra cost I would suggest the palace. The Riu Palace is newer and better quality. You can use the facilities at the Riu Vallarta and Riu Jalisco.

Selkirk, Canada
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: riu jalisco quiet rooms

We had room # 655. It was at the bottom of the " U " , fairly close to the elevator. As I indicated, we had 2 beds joined together to make a big king size bed. A bit of a pain, but very comfortable. It was very quiet, except for the odd drunk coming in at odd hours. Regardless of where your room is, I am sure you realize, you'll never get away from this. Anyway, good luck, & have a great holiday.

8. Re: riu jalisco quiet rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 15, 2014