We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Elora

Which Elora hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Navi Mumbai, India
1 post
Save Topic
Elora

Hi,

I want to visit ELORA from mumbai and want to stay for couple of days. I am open to travel by road/Train/flight. Kindly guide and suggest the booking of to and fro and accomodation in good hotel will cost me how much for 4 adult and two kids age 4 years and 7 years.

Regards

Sanjay Upadhyay

4 replies to this topic
Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
3,689 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Elora

Well, obviously you'd fly to Ontario, most likely Toronto. Then you could rent a vehicle (with the size of your group I'd suggest a minivan) and drive to Elora.

ktown

Niagara Falls, ON
Destination Expert
for Niagara Falls
Level Contributor
8,724 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Elora

Elora is a very small village. It's one major inn, the Elora Mill Inn, has been closed for 'renovations' for over a year. It has one motel, the Village Inn, on the outskirts of town, and several B&B's, but that is about it. It has some shops in the downtown area, the Elora Gorge Conservation area and a racetrack/slots facility, but not much else, especially for children.

Vancouver
Level Contributor
5 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Elora

I'd fly into Toronto and take the train to Guelph and rent a car there. The 401 hghway is a nightmare to drive if you're not used to major freeways with confusing signage.

The motel would probably be your best bet as it's doubtful you'll spend much time in your room except to sleep. Some of the B & Bs can be pricey and are probably not set up for large families or groups. Elora is a beautiful place, and a trip to nearby Saint Jacob, the Mennonite town, is worth a day's visit as well (but not on a Sunday!).

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
19,632 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Elora

Sanjay, I have to ask... why Elora? You have family there I presume?

Cheers,

Terry

Reply to: Elora
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Elora