We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Want to Share Zip Safary in Bandhavgarh on 6th Jan'14

Kolkata (Calcutta...
2 posts
Save Topic
Want to Share Zip Safary in Bandhavgarh on 6th Jan'14

I am visiting Bandhavgarh National Park between 5th Jan'14 to 7th jan'14 with my family of 3. I already booked Zip Safary on 6th Jan '14 for two trips.One on Morning and another on Evening. I have 3 seats unoccupied. I want to share the ride and expense with the like minded people. Interested people please conatct me @ 9831161468.

Bandhavgarh...
Level Contributor
2 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Want to Share Zip Safary in Bandhavgarh on 6th Jan'14

It is difficult to find the people to share the jeep. With new rules now if you want to add few people on this than each person has to pay the same charge for that zone that you have paid for whole entry. i.e. if you have booked Magadhi zone by paying Rs 1250/ for an entry every person who joins you has to pay the same amount. So it's difficult to find the people to pay that kind of money to share the jeep. look at add on charges on MPONLINE.GOV.IN

2. Re: Want to Share Zip Safary in Bandhavgarh on 6th Jan'14

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, December 04, 2014