We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to reach Bandandara by public transport

Which Shirdi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
45 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
How to reach Bandandara by public transport

I have reserved rooms at MTDC Bandardara on Dt.12 August 2014.

I have to reach bandardara from Shirdi by public transport.

Is any ine can help me to provide reliable information about bus/ Train to reach there.

Thanks

Mumbai
Level Contributor
9,043 posts
273 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to reach Bandandara by public transport

Hi Pradeep,

As already communicated few days earlier, there is no direct ST bus from Shirdi to Bhndardara. It, being a remote location the ST buses are infrequent and mainly cater to local inhabitants of the villages on route.

You will need to take a taxi / jeep from Shirdi. The distance is about 110 kms and can be covered in about 2 hours. You may get a Sumo or Tata Magic from Shirdi Bus Stand.

CarLink

Mumbai (Bombay...
Destination Expert
for Lonavala, Binsar, Dalhousie, Gir National Park, Shirdi, Uttarakhand
Level Contributor
7,815 posts
480 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to reach Bandandara by public transport

hi pradeep

nicely answered by carlink

you can also go upto sangamner by bus ..approx 48 kms from shirdi bus depot..and from there can hire jeep/taxi for bhandardara...

am not so very sure that state transport buses are available for bhandardara from sangamner or not.

Mumbai
Level Contributor
9,043 posts
273 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How to reach Bandandara by public transport

Yes LalBahadur,

You are right. There will be Jeeps/Tata Magic available from Sangamner, as well as from Babhaleshwar & Loni for Bhandardara. I did not suggest Pradeep about it because one who is not too familiar with geography of the area, there is a likelihood of confusion. It will not be as swift as people who are familiar with the route. It's best to take a direct vehicle from Shirdi

CarLink

Edited: 8:09 am, July 18, 2014
Shirdi, India
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: How to reach Bandandara by public transport

Dear Pradipji... Sangamner is exact 55 km from Shirdi. than you can travel by bus to Akole from Sangamner ( 22 km) than from akole ask about direct bus to bhandardara or Shendi. if bus is available than ok otherwise go to Rajur from Akole (22km) from Rajur you got Jeep or Bus to Bhandardara. but from Sangamner there is not any Jeep service to Bhandardara.

5. Re: How to reach Bandandara by public transport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, August 01, 2015