We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nasik-Shirdi-Shanishingnapur-Nasik

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
Nasik-Shirdi-Shanishingnapur-Nasik

Hi, I'm from Kolkata & planning to Visit Shirdi & Shanishingnapur in November. I will take train from Kolkata to nasik on 21 november and will reach nasik on 22 November at 4:24 PM. From Nasik i will go by road to Shirdi and will stay in hotel there. on 23rd November i.e. Saturday, I will visit Shirdi & Shanishingnapur. On 24th November i have train at 9:30AM from Nasik to Kolkata.

I want to know distance & travel time from Nasik to Shirdi and Shirdi to Shanishingnapur.

Is it possible to visit both the places on Saturday & which place should i visit first.

Thanks.

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
588 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nasik-Shirdi-Shanishingnapur-Nasik

Nasik - Shirdi is about 80 kms or a 2 hour drive and Shirdi - Shanishingnapur is 75 kms so take another 2 hours. And the return journey is about 4 hours.

You can visit either of the places first. Doesnt matter.

Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
for Lonavala, Binsar, Dalhousie, Gir National Park, Shirdi, Uttarakhand
Level Contributor
8,435 posts
592 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nasik-Shirdi-Shanishingnapur-Nasik

hi anand..

shirdi is approx 90 kms from nasik and take 2:15 hrs...which you can cover by taxi/bus

on 22nd - move for shirdi from nasik and night stay there -

23rd - do darshan early morning and move for shani shingnapur - which is approx 62 kms from shirdi - can take bus/shared or private taxi from shirdi..after darshan move back to shirdi.

24th - leave for nasik by bus/taxi from shirdi at 6am.

choose bhagyashree..nice one and close to temple...can also book your darshan or can take VIP passes online. log on to www.online.sai.org.in

Delhi
Level Contributor
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Nasik-Shirdi-Shanishingnapur-Nasik

Q1 I am reaching nashik road railway station around 4 PM on 9-12-13. Can i get bus from railway station to shirdi or i have to go somewhere else in nashik to catch the bus?

Q2 Will i have to buy ticket online or will i get the ticket in the bus itself?

Q3 Can i do return journey from Shignapur and get a train for Delhi on the 10-12-13 at night around 2200 hours? or tell me the approx time required to visit shirdi and shignapur comfortably so that i can plan my trip.

Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
8,435 posts
592 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nasik-Shirdi-Shanishingnapur-Nasik

Hi adshubh..

Yes, you can get bus from nasik road railway station for shirdi..ST bus depot is near to the railway station...you need to take ticket inside the bus..no advance booking..90 kms..2.30 hrs..

Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
8,435 posts
592 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nasik-Shirdi-Shanishingnapur-Nasik

Hi

On tuesday 10th- start early - do morning darshan- max 2 or 2 n half hour - then go for shani shingnapur- 60 kms- 1 hour - can take bus/shared jeep..do darshan and take a bus of nasik..150 kms ..approx 4 hrs..board late evening train from nasik..easily doable in daytime..

Can also go to manmad from shingnapur..130 kms..3 hrs by bus..

Take kolhapur-nizamuddin/jhelum express from manmad/nasik

Delhi
Level Contributor
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Nasik-Shirdi-Shanishingnapur-Nasik

Thanks Lalbahadur

Delhi
Level Contributor
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Nasik-Shirdi-Shanishingnapur-Nasik

Can i got to Kopargaon from shingnapur to catch jhelum express?

Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
8,435 posts
592 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Nasik-Shirdi-Shanishingnapur-Nasik

hi

yes, can go to kopargaon - approx 85 kms...2 hrs by taxi- 3 hrs by bus..can take state transport bus from shingnapur depot

9. Re: Nasik-Shirdi-Shanishingnapur-Nasik

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, October 15, 2014