We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pune airport to shirdi bus

Vellore, Tamil...
Level Contributor
1 post
38 reviews
Save Topic
Pune airport to shirdi bus

I have planned to travel to Shirdi on 6th of July.From Chennai I am taking flight to Pune on 6th morning which will reach by 7 am ,is there ant direct buses from there or please help me out how to reach Shirdi .If any one knows bus timings please help me ravicds@hotmail.com

51 replies to this topic
jaipur
Level Contributor
650 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pune airport to shirdi bus

DEAR

From Pune airport you will not get buses to Shirdi . You have to reach Pune Govt.bus terminal in Pune city than catch a Volvo bus to Shirdi . Buses run every hour .

Jerusalem, Israel
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Pune airport to shirdi bus

We are four people going from pune airport to shirdi. What would be the cost of one way trip by bus per person to shirdi. Also what would be the one way cost if we hire a taxi.

chennai
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Pune airport to shirdi bus

We have planned to travel to Shirdi on 18th of July.From Chennai we are taking flight to Pune on 18th morning which will reach by 12pm ,is there ant direct buses from there or please help me out how to reach Shirdi .If any one knows bus timings please help me gan_4574@yahoo.com

Chennai (Madras...
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Pune airport to shirdi bus

What is the convenient and economical mode of transport to travel from Pune Airport to Shirdi??

Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
for Lonavala, Binsar, Dalhousie, Gir National Park, Shirdi, Uttarakhand
Level Contributor
9,055 posts
665 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pune airport to shirdi bus

Hi mathan58

The best and economical way to travel from pune to shirdi is by bus..there are plenty of buses plying from pune..neeta buses are prompt and many..

Take an auto/taxi from pune airport..come at viman nagar neeta tours office..pick the bus..can book by redbus and on redbus website you can see timing all buses.

Tirupati, India
Level Contributor
13 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pune airport to shirdi bus

Check buses with Redbus or make my trip . You will get plenty of buses in evening including Volvos and Neetha travels. While going Shirdi engage any Bus , but not on return journey . There is no regular services in the morning from shirdi. Better to engage a taxi.

Chennai (Madras...
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Pune airport to shirdi bus

we are a group of 8 family members wanting to visit shiridi, we will reach pune airport on 15/10/13 @ 0650 hrs, how far is govt bus terminal from pune airport,how to reach there.... please help us

Edited: 10:29 am, October 06, 2013
Munich
8 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Pune airport to shirdi bus

we are a group of 8 family members wanting to visit shiridi, we will reach pune airport on @ 11:00 hrs, how far is govt bus terminal from pune airport,how to reach there.... please help us

Also please adivce whether we have the A/C buses to travel to shirdi during that time

Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
for Lonavala, Binsar, Dalhousie, Gir National Park, Shirdi, Uttarakhand
Level Contributor
9,055 posts
665 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Pune airport to shirdi bus

Hi chinnagadu

Yes you can take AC semisleeper volvo buses from pune to shirdi..

From airport come to viman nagar..from there yoy can get ample of..better book by neeta travels for better service..you can book tickets from neeta website or from www.redbus.in

Book online..select boarding point as viman nagar..you will get the perfect location...n need to travel 15 mins only from pune airport to viman nagar

Munich
8 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Pune airport to shirdi bus

Thank you

Reply to: Pune airport to shirdi bus
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted