We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel near sai temple

Jalandhar, India
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Topic
hotel near sai temple

Hi,kindly let me know about hotels near temple within 500 m radius ,someone suggested hotel sai sumit//sumeet,i plan to be there for a day,kindly let me know if it is ok.

Also i plan to catch afternoon flight from aurangabad so are there any morning ac or delux buses from shirdi?

Also can i book aarti or darshan when i am there or is it just online?

Hyderabad, India
9 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel near sai temple

In shirdi there are number of hotels available and you can easily find many hotels in Shirdi near temple, Bhaktaniwas is very popular hotels offered by Sai Sansthan Trust and you can also find hotel Sai Mauli, Hotel Shantikamal, hotel Delta Executive and hotel lavilla. From Aurangabad airport many private buses you can catch. Shree Khurana Travels Ac sleeper bus depart at 4.15 am and reach till 6.45 am. Shri Krishna Travels buses are also available.

Yes you can book aarti and Darshan online and after reaching lso but it depends upon the crowd in temple. So better book online from Sai Sansthan website.

For more information and more hotels in Shirdi, visit the following link,

bookahotel.in/hotel-india-visit/Shirdi-hotel…

Edited: 7:59 am, April 09, 2013
Mumbai (Bombay...
Destination Expert
for Lonavala, Binsar, Dalhousie, Gir National Park, Shirdi, Uttarakhand
Level Contributor
8,402 posts
578 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel near sai temple

hi arpana..

you may also check bhagyalaxmi.. i stayed so many times there..nice hotel and hardly 300 mtrs from temple.

3. Re: hotel near sai temple

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 12, 2014