We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus service from Pune airport to Siridi

chennai
2 posts
Save Topic
Bus service from Pune airport to Siridi

Iam coming from chennai to pune by Spice jet (SG208) on 15-02-13 and reach pune airport by 06:50AM.

can i get any bus service operates from 7:00AM and they pick up from Pune airport.?

please inform me with their e-mail ID for communication

also iam planning to return to pune airport from siridi on 16-02-13 afternoon.

please reply to :sravi275@gmail.com

Mumbai (Bombay...
Destination Expert
for Lonavala, Binsar, Dalhousie, Gir National Park, Shirdi, Uttarakhand
Level Contributor
8,203 posts
553 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Bus service from Pune airport to Siridi

Hi mounika

Yes, you can get private cab for shirdi from pune airport..

If you wish to travel by volvo bus then you need to come to viman nagar, hardly 15 min by auto...

Prefer neeta bus for this journey.and choose boarding point as viman nagar

Bangalore
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Bus service from Pune airport to Siridi

Hi Mounika,

As far as I know there are no direct bus services from Pune Airport to Shirdi but you can book a cab from one of the local cab service providers (Tata Indica (A/C) will cost appox. Rs. 2500/-) You can find plenty of cab service providers in internet (I had used saibaba travels in pune 6 months back). In case if you want to return from Shirdi to Pune Airport, you may find plenty of bus services from Shirdi (Neeta, VRL, Konduskar travels etc) at reasonable rates (Rs.300/- per person) and the travel time will be approx. 5 hours. to reach pune airport, you will have to get down at viman nagar which is about 4 kms from airport. You can hire auto rickshaws from viman nagar to pune airport for Rs.100/-

Have a wonderful trip and good darshan of baba.

Regards,

Hari

Chennai (Madras...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Bus service from Pune airport to Siridi

Hi,

I am coming to Pune airport from Chennai on March 21st at 11:30 Am. Can I get any buses to Shiridi b/w 1 to 3 pm ? Also I need to in Pune Airport at 12 PM on March 23rd advise what are the options to go by this time.

Advise any places I can visit near shiridi because I will be staying here for 1 day on 22nd and returning to punr on 23rd march.

Kindly advise your suggestions on this travel and reply me on 84gopi@gmail.com.

Chennai (Madras...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Bus service from Pune airport to Siridi

Please reply me ASAP....

Mumbai (Bombay...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
8,203 posts
553 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Bus service from Pune airport to Siridi

Hi 84gopi

Yes, you can get bus at that time from viman nagar ( 15 mins from airport) ..book your bus in advance by redbus.in

Prefer neeta, they have many buses plying for shirdi from pune..also can come back by the same

You can visir shani shingnapur, a shanidev temple , approx 60 kms from shirdi.

Chennai (Madras...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: Bus service from Pune airport to Siridi

Hi,

Thanks for the reply...but while coming to pune airport from shiridi id din't found many buses from redbus.com only bus i can see is at 6.30 am in morning thne it will reach viman nager at 11.30.

but due to traffic if bus come late then I can't catch the flight from pune at 12 pm.

So i am planning to book bus prior to 6 am? this should be fine right.

Do we get any bus or auto in early morning from shiridi around 5 am? because i am planning to book 5.30 am bus from shiridi?

Please advise.....

Chennai (Madras...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
17. Re: Bus service from Pune airport to Siridi

waiting for your response

Chennai (Madras...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
18. Re: Bus service from Pune airport to Siridi

Can we get the rooms directly in Shiridi? I have searched few hotels but after reading reviews looks like those are all not good. So I decided not to book hotels through online.

So guide me which hotel is less cost and any average hotel price to stay with family. Since I am coming to Shiridi on Friday evening.....

Mumbai (Bombay...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
8,203 posts
553 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Bus service from Pune airport to Siridi

hi 84gopi

yes you can get auto or buses at 5:30....as temple darshan timing starts at 5 am ..so you can find good amount of devotees and also the vehicles/

Mumbai (Bombay...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
8,203 posts
553 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Bus service from Pune airport to Siridi

hi

yes book the bus prior to 6 am

can also look chawla transport buses