We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Places to visit in and around Shirdi

Which Shirdi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chennai (Madras...
1 post
Save Topic
Places to visit in and around Shirdi

I am going to Shirdi from Chennai. I am going to pune and from there i am going to shirdi. So, I want to know which are the place to be visited in and around Pune and shirdi.

I am going by plane from chennai to Pune on wednesday night and I am starting from Pune on Sunday Afternoon.

So give me how to plan my trip

Mumbai (Bombay...
Destination Expert
for Lonavala, Binsar, Dalhousie, Gir National Park, Shirdi, Uttarakhand
Level Contributor
7,815 posts
481 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Places to visit in and around Shirdi

Hi yakaiah..

You can visit shani shingnapur , which is approx 60 kms from shirdi..

You can also visit panchavati, trayambakeshwar, pandav leni caves which are near to nasik.

Bengaluru, India
1 post
Save Reply
22. Re: Places to visit in and around Shirdi

Hi

We are planning to visit Shirdi in december. we are coming from bangalore. we would like to visit the nearby places shani shingnapur, Triambakeshwar temple, Ajanta Ellora Caves in 3 days. 4th day morning we have a return train from aurangabad. Please let me know how to plan for it.

Thanks,

Saru

Bengaluru, India
2 posts
Save Reply
23. Re: Places to visit in and around Shirdi

please help any one, i am going to shirdi 05.12.13 with my family of 15 members from bangalore and returning from kpg on 08.12.13. Kindly suggest which are the placed i can see.

Bengaluru, India
2 posts
Save Reply
24. Re: Places to visit in and around Shirdi

I am going to shirdi on 05.12.13 from bangalore to kopergoan. I will reach to kpg on 06.12.13 by 2.30 pm. we will have a night shej aarthi. 7th fullday & 8th 4.30 pm train. Kindly suggest which places i can see.

Regards

Varalakshmi

Mumbai (Bombay...
Destination Expert
for Lonavala, Binsar, Dalhousie, Gir National Park, Shirdi, Uttarakhand
Level Contributor
7,815 posts
481 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Places to visit in and around Shirdi

Hi varalakshmi

6.12- reach shirdi from kopergaon- hotel check in- sai darshan-night stay

7.12- move early for nasik- do trayambakeshwar mahadev darshan- saptashringi devi temple at wani- pandav leni caves - come back to shirdi

8.12- move early for shani shingnapur - take darshan and come to shirdi-hotel check out- move for kopergaon

Hyderabad, India
7 posts
Save Reply
26. Re: Places to visit in and around Shirdi

There are so many places to visit in shirdi. Proper plan and knowing the nearby places in advance will help you to plan your trip. Visit shrisainivas.com/tourist-attraction-shirdi.j…

Bengaluru, India
1 post
Save Reply
27. Re: Places to visit in and around Shirdi

I have booked for aarthi oh 03/01/2013 at 3am. After that where can i travel near by place. As i have booked hotel in shirdi for 2 days

Pune, India
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
28. Re: Places to visit in and around Shirdi

Hello,

if you are looking for car/Cab/bus on hire/rent from Pune/Mumbai, please feel free to contact us

Magowa Enterprises

Mob. No. +918605088000/+918605077000

2 posts
Save Reply
29. Re: Places to visit in and around Shirdi

Hii am vidhi am planning to go to shirdi from mumbai with my mom and the near by places the trip is likely to be for 1 week ...plz advise me to make a complete plan of places including travel and accommodations and which would be the easiest mood of transport as I can also take my car along....

2 posts
Save Reply
30. Re: Places to visit in and around Shirdi

Hii am vidhi am planning to go to shirdi from mumbai with my mom and the near by places the trip is likely to be for 1 week ...plz advise me to make a complete plan of places including travel and accommodations and which would be the easiest mood of transport as I can also take my car along....