We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need to help travel guide shiridi, shani singapur, nasik in...

3 posts
Need to help travel guide shiridi, shani singapur, nasik in...

All,

I am planning to travel from Mumbai to Shirdi and Shani Singnapur, Trimbakeshwar and Nashik.

From Hyderabad i take ajantha express 6:10pm and reach at nagarsol at 5:40 am is it possible to travel all places please guide me how to travel

Level Contributor
103 posts
1. Re: Need to help travel guide shiridi, shani singapur, nasik in...

Dear Devotee,

Om Sai ,

Covering all this places in one day is very difficult.

You may choose your stay at keys prima hotel in shirdi.

itinerary can be as below:-

1. Shirdi - Shani Shingnapur - Aurangabad- Shirdi.

2. Shirdi - Nashik - Trimbakeshwar and Nagarsol drop.

Regards,

Spiritual Traveller

Mumbai
Level Contributor
11,433 posts
276 reviews
2. Re: Need to help travel guide shiridi, shani singapur, nasik in...

Hi,

You are unclear in your questions ...

" I am planning to travel from Mumbai ....."

" From Hyderabad i take acanthi express 6:10pm and reach at nagarsol at 5:40 am ....."

Please be little more clear with your plans and the availability of time as also duration of your proposed tour.

CarLink

3 posts
3. Re: Need to help travel guide shiridi, shani singapur, nasik in...

thank you for replay for my question

sorry i came from mumbai. i know this way this is not a problem.

but my family members and friends came from hyderabad to Nagalsol railway station we gather at shiridi and next how to plan travel to shani singapur and nasik also best possible way

3 posts
4. Re: Need to help travel guide shiridi, shani singapur, nasik in...

sorry i came from mumbai. but my family members and friends from hyderabad

Mumbai
Level Contributor
11,433 posts
276 reviews
5. Re: Need to help travel guide shiridi, shani singapur, nasik in...

Hi,

You can hire a taxi from Mumbai and travel to Shirdi for an overnight halt at Bhatka Nivas (to be booked online on www.online.sai.org.in ) and receive your family members and friends in the morning at Nagarsol. The distance is about 40 Kms and the travel time is approximately 1-hour each way.

After freshening up at Shirdi you can seek the darshan of Shri Sai Samadhi or attend the Madhyanha Aarti (by pre-booking online) at 11:00 hrs. Thereafter have a lunch and proceed to Shani Shingnapur. The return journey and the darshan can be done in a minimum of 4 hours from the time you leave from Shirdi. Evening relax and take a walk in the temple complex.

Next day, start early for Trimbakeshwar and return to Nasik by lunch time. After lunch you may visit Muktidham Temple and Panchvati.

Since you have not indicated your return journey plan, unable to give any further tips.

CarLink

6. Re: Need to help travel guide shiridi, shani singapur, nasik in...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, October 25, 2018