We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunrise Apartments

Livingston, Scotland
Level Contributor
27 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Sunrise Apartments

Can anyone confirm if the Sunrise Apartments have in room safes? I can only seem to see on various websites that a 'Safety deposit box is provided at reception'

Just looking for somewhere convenient to leave the ipad, credit cards, cash, passports etc

Mentioned in this post
Sunrise Apartments
Sunrise Apartments
409 Reviews
Crete, Greece
Pontypridd
Level Contributor
505 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunrise Apartments

Hi hmfc1874. There are no in room safes at the Sunrise (to my knowledge). A bank of safes are indeed located in the reception area. Although this area is often unstaffed I have never known a problem with the security of the safes. If you opt to hire one (and I strongly recommend you do) you will be given the 2 keys required to open your own box. Provided you take care to ensure the safe is properly locked after use you will not have an issue. They are not the largest however. I'm not sure an iPad would fit into one. Mine was safe enough left in the room though. Hope this helps. Sure you'll love Sunrise.

Mentioned in this post
Sunrise Apartments
Sunrise Apartments
409 Reviews
Crete, Greece
Livingston, Scotland
Level Contributor
27 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunrise Apartments

Sincere thanks for taking the time to reply Sonny, five weeks to go and counting! Cheers

Lichfield, United...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunrise Apartments

I stored my iPad in a safety deposit box at Sunrise last year. You'll be fine.

Mentioned in this post
Sunrise Apartments
Sunrise Apartments
409 Reviews
Crete, Greece
4. Re: Sunrise Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, June 17, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Koutouloufari