We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

questions? shops? beach? places to eat?

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
390 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
questions? shops? beach? places to eat?

hey going to koutou in oct for 1 week and wonder how far walking time to the beach and shops down the coast? shops in the village? are places to eat in the village or near good value? we are staying in the villa diktynna for a week from oct 1st fingers crossed the weather is good :)

Newcastle Upon Tyne
Level Contributor
313 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: questions? shops? beach? places to eat?

Sally - sorry to hear you have the rain. Back home here after our lovely holiday and it was great to meet you and your family.

The weather at home is glorious still so I may get a sit in the garden tomorrow when I have finished my holiday washing. I hope the rain clears quickly like it did for us when we were there (a 10 minute shower for the whole of our 2 weeks).

Say hello to Yiannis and Aris and all at Sunrise for us and enjoy the rest of your holiday!

england
Level Contributor
645 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: questions? shops? beach? places to eat?

Only lightly rained for 10 mins but keeps going very grey and over cast think it needs a good rain to clear it'. Sun very hot when it comes from behind grey cloud not stopping me from relaxing made the pool even quieter than normal so so relaxing

Mold, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: questions? shops? beach? places to eat?

Oh no, keep us updated on the weather, coming out there next Friday and ill be gutted if its raining!!!

Surrey, United...
Destination Expert
for Agios Nikolaos, Elounda, Crete
Level Contributor
10,616 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: questions? shops? beach? places to eat?

Hi there

Don't worry Kirsty the weather will be fine :-)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/6299488

Mold, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: questions? shops? beach? places to eat?

Looks like its going to be 34 our first day! :) Can't wait!! We're out there 26th July till 6th August, anyone else going those dates?

swindon,england
Level Contributor
2,959 posts
179 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: questions? shops? beach? places to eat?

Would just like to 2nd the Areston given by pearlpoppy,it's where a lot of the locals eat and a growing number of tourists too.It's located just up the hill from the roundabout after you've gone past the football ground.Excellent food,very reasonably priced and your well looked after with complimentary sweet and raki.

17. Re: questions? shops? beach? places to eat?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, July 20, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Koutouloufari
Recent Conversations