We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where in Kefalonia can I go??????

Spalding, Lincs
Level Contributor
225 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Where in Kefalonia can I go??????

First time to Kefalonia. We are going on 19th Oct for a week. We like a nice sandy beach within easy walking distance but would also like a harbour within walking distance. Dont want it to be too quiet as we wont be hiring a car.. Dont necessarily need night life other than a few taverners to eat and bars for a drink...

Any suggestions

Spalding, Lincs
Level Contributor
225 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Where in Kefalonia can I go??????

Wow thats brilliant, thank you everyone. We are not fussy eaters - we eat anything!! Really like the sound of people watching in the square or by the harbour.. Really looking forward to it now - not expecting it to be hot but would be nice if it was dry and not raining.. Going to try and plan a fewdays out before we go - maybe visitsome of the beaches by bus - hopefully they will still be running??

Level Contributor
3,707 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Where in Kefalonia can I go??????

The towns got plenty to offer especially on weekend nights. Lots of restaurants & bars, the ones in the sq tend to be much more expensive tho. Tourist in great location 1/2 way down front, some nice bars nearby, top quality deli's & great markets. Travel is quite easy as its the capital, buses run near the sq to Lassi & ferries from the port. Look on the upside even if there's a bit of rain your in Kef & not here!!!!!

Suffolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
10,124 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Where in Kefalonia can I go??????

Have a great time!!

Bob

Edited: 3:15 pm, October 06, 2013
Spalding, Lincs
Level Contributor
225 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Where in Kefalonia can I go??????

Thanks everyone. We will have a great time... Like you say at least we will be in Kefalonia and not here!!

15. Re: Where in Kefalonia can I go??????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, October 08, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Sami
Recent Conversations