We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pericles hotel - toiletries

Which Sami hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Staffs
Level Contributor
247 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Pericles hotel - toiletries

Heart a lot about the Pericles but as I havent travelled to Greece for awhile wondered if anyone who has been to the Pericles can remember if there are toiletries in the bathrooms i.e. soap, shower gel, shampoo or if they have tea making facilities in the rooms. cheers

Suffolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
9,505 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Pericles hotel - toiletries

Hi peg,

There are several local companies, many who deliver free although I am not sure about for "a couple of days".

Have a look on the internet at the following :- Greekstones, Pefanis, CBR, Venus car hire. All are reliable but to be honest I have not heard of an unreliable company on the island. I know that the rates for the first two include all insurance with no excesses. They prefer cash rather than credit cards because of the percentage that the card companies levy.

Using local companies also means that the profit stays on the island.

Bob

12. Re: Pericles hotel - toiletries

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 09, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Sami