We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

happy to answer questions about rixos sungate

Which Beldibi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
durham
Level Contributor
33 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
happy to answer questions about rixos sungate

have just been (and reviewed) Rixos Sungate and if anybody has any questions about a stay here,ask away.

Edited: 8:06 am, May 26, 2011
Falkirk, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
21. Re: happy to answer questions about rixos sungate

Hi we are flying out as a family on the 24th June with 3 girls aged 15, 18 and 20. Whats the night entertainment like? is the alcohol any good? can u book day outs like excursions and stuff? what about the weather? Is there lots to do? Anything else you could tell us would be great thanks :)

Edited: 2:58 pm, May 24, 2012
Falkirk, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
22. Re: happy to answer questions about rixos sungate

Hi we are flying out as a family on the 24th June with 3 girls aged 15, 18 and 20. Whats the night entertainment like? is the alcohol any good? can u book day outs like excursions and stuff? what about the weather? Is there lots to do? Anything else you could tell us would be great thanks

billericay
Level Contributor
1 post
15 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: happy to answer questions about rixos sungate

I am trying to find out about the Terrace Family House - what a children's room actually means? Has it a full size single bed and a sofa bed and is it enclosed behind its own door? Want to take two kids age 12 and 14 with us and wonder whether one could sleep on the sofa bed and one on the single bed and whether there is a tv for them in there?

I understand they have two bathrooms is this correct?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Angela

Liverpool UK
Level Contributor
220 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: happy to answer questions about rixos sungate

Can't comment on terrace house but the tv had a number of music and cartoon channels. Sky news and BBC world for adults and a number of sports channels with English commentary

hove, sussex
Level Contributor
142 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: happy to answer questions about rixos sungate

Hi was thinking about booking the rixos having already been to the delphin, wings and voyage belek. This is a big hotel and worried its too big as only going for a week this time??? I have a 14 year old who will want to get up later and meet us at the pool and worried its too big to find us or she might get lost?

Also my kids love the kebabs, pizza and waffles they can get for lunch at the other hotels does the rixos offer this, have seen the noodle bar which looks fab.

Any advice should help as its this one or the royal palace!

Michelle

Nottingham
Level Contributor
117 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: happy to answer questions about rixos sungate

hello, i have booked to go to this hotel in may this year and was wandering if there is a swim up bar?

Cambridge
Level Contributor
208 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: happy to answer questions about rixos sungate

No swim up bar I'm afraid!

Kathryn

Nottingham
Level Contributor
117 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: happy to answer questions about rixos sungate

Thank you. Do they have the usual snack food bars around the pool like waffles, chicken, burgers, chips and salad etc?

Cambridge
Level Contributor
208 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: happy to answer questions about rixos sungate

Never seen a waffle or a crepe outside breakfast time but the seafront snack restaurant does all the usual kebabs, hotdogs, KFC style chicken, jacket pots, burgers, chips, Turkish pizza which you can take away, open 12-3 I think. Kids pool burger bar serves all afternoonI think and later round the main pool there is Chinese food, and then impromptu things on different days.

leeds
Level Contributor
79 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
30. Re: happy to answer questions about rixos sungate

hi we are going next week to sungate and i was wondering are there tea making facilities in the room mainly a kettle lol thanks