We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kavos 2013

Which Kavos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Newcastle-under-Lyme...
7 posts
Kavos 2013

Me and my friend have booked to go to Kavos for two weeks (8th july - 22nd) And am just wondering how much money we should be thinking of taking, per person? we are self catering so it will have to be enough for Everything......

3 posts
11. Re: Kavos 2013

8 of us boys from London going last week of July? Is that when you're going? X

Level Contributor
150 posts
12. Re: Kavos 2013

Don't wanna burst your bubble but don't do it!!.....least not there anyways try Laganas in Zante instead the locals,bar owners,workers are a lot more friendly and trustworthy and Laganas is a lot cleaner :-)

3 posts
13. Re: Kavos 2013

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Very wise! Went to Zante last year and had the time of my life! I'm hoping kavos will be similar..

Newcastle-under-Lyme...
7 posts
14. Re: Kavos 2013

oooooo im sure what ever its like we will have a laugh!!! its my first holiday so just looked for somewhere cheap to stay and cheap booze and hot weather!!!

stafford united...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
15. Re: Kavos 2013

At least £800, but it depends how mad you are with your money. There are a lot of good deals on drinks, you just have to find the best ones

Edited: 8:46 pm, March 27, 2013
3 posts
16. Re: Kavos 2013

Hey guys! Me and my 2 friends are going to kavos in the last week of July, we are Italian girls who want to meet new people. Who is going to kavos on this week? :)

9 posts
1 review
17. Re: Kavos 2013

Me 19th :)

18. Re: Kavos 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:42 am, October 16, 2014
3 posts
19. Re: Kavos 2013

Lengy_bradford tell me your name on fb so that I can add you :)

9 posts
1 review
20. Re: Kavos 2013

Are you fit?

Andrew BCFC Leng

Edited: 7:02 am, April 10, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Kavos
Recent Conversations