We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Summertime Hotel Apartments - 2nd Visit to Sidari this year

Which Sidari hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
Summertime Hotel Apartments - 2nd Visit to Sidari this year

Hi all

After a fantastic 2 week Holiday (18/06/14 to 02/07/14) staying at Kostas Apartments which I would highly recommend if you want to stay just off the strip!

We have booked to go back on 17 September 2014 just for a week as the flights and accommodation were so cheap we couldn’t say no plus I’m missing Sidari I need my fix 

Has anyone stayed at the Summertime Hotel Apartments in the Canal D’amour area? If so what are your thoughts? As the price was so cheap we are not expecting much of the all inclusive.

Cheers

Melanie

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
3,542 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Summertime Hotel Apartments - 2nd Visit to Sidari this year

Hi Melanie....sooo glad you enjoyed Kostas....!

Summertime Hotel Apartments are as you say at the opposite end of Sidari to Kostas in the Canal D'Amour area it is about a 15 minute walk to the start of the strip, but there are some lovely tavernas in the Canal D'Amour - Face; Alexis; The Orchard; Napoli; Aquarius; Il Strata and Konaki to name just a few! I know you are AI, but if you fancy a change one night, it is just to give you an idea of what is in the area.

You will get a good night's sleep there as you are away from the hustle and bustle of the strip.

You will get a warm welcome there from Kostas and his family....

Fi x

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Summertime Hotel Apartments - 2nd Visit to Sidari this year

Many thanks! Just hope the weather is ok! x

3. Re: Summertime Hotel Apartments - 2nd Visit to Sidari this year

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 08, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Sidari
Recent Conversations