We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

perros apartments 2014

Which Sidari hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
41 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
perros apartments 2014

Going on 4 august for 2 weeks .....our first time in Corfu ..we are from Bradford ....anybody else going .......what can we expect !!

England, United...
Level Contributor
2,054 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: perros apartments 2014

Oh I nearly booked them with Thomsons for the 4th of August, we went with Yiannis Village in the end but it was a close choice, they look lovely and appear to be right on the beach.

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
41 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: perros apartments 2014

Close call on a number of places to stay Alison , including yiannis . We are going with Thomson , and it is more or less on the beach ....looking forward to it already .......

England, United...
Level Contributor
2,054 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: perros apartments 2014

Yes yours is in a lovely location, I really liked the look of it a lot. Quiet but just a small walk to the strip and it's all been done up .Brilliant reviews on here for it! Which Thomson flight are you on? We're going from East Mids, 7pm in the evening.

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
41 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: perros apartments 2014

Depart 10 oclock pm , Leeds Bradford ....just up the road from where we live .....bonus !! ........night flight , but so much cheaper , especially flying on the Monday

England, United...
Level Contributor
2,054 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: perros apartments 2014

Yes loads cheaper! My 7pm East Mids flight was working out at something like £250-300 cheaper for the four of us than the day time flight from Birmingham. We're flying back at silly o'clock - 1am or something like that - but as our kids are going to be 13 and 15 when we go I'm sure they'll cope. I just hope I can get the next day off work or I'll be exhausted on about 2 hours sleep!

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
41 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: perros apartments 2014

No kids to worry about now ....doing their own thing ......I work nights , and I get a day off either side of my 2 weeks for silly flights ...unpaid of course ...ha . Our flight is around 4 am ...but that's only down side .

England, United...
Level Contributor
2,054 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: perros apartments 2014

It'll be good to have a full extra day in the resort, far preferable to an early morning flight! Hopefully I'll get my day off authorised next week, I'm just hoping that August hasn't already booked out at work. It's ages away still but a popular month for working mum's!

My hubby works nights too so he'll probably cope better with the flight home than I do. Hopefully I'll have a few naps on the way back. I think the night flights are deffo worth it though for the savings you get.

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: perros apartments 2014

You will love Perros apartments Kevin xx enjoy

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
41 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: perros apartments 2014

Cheers .....looking forward to it

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
41 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: perros apartments 2014

Oh without a doubt ......I booked back in September , having just got back from turkey ......and the savings you make booking on sun or Mon are huge ........i take it you have been before ?, we do like our food , and a drink or two ....so I always try and do my homework before i go .....these forums are brilliant for that .

Get answers to your questions about Sidari
Recent Conversations