We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Countdown 2014 :)

liverpool
Level Contributor
847 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Countdown 2014 :)

So seeing as its a damp miserable afternoon here in Liverpool i thought id cheer myself up :) so i started my countdown, 26 weeks today and we will be on our way to Sidari yippeee :))))))

Anyone else started theirs?

Llanelli, United...
Level Contributor
4,097 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Countdown 2014 :)

Hi, 10wks 5 days- Cuba.

21wks 5 days-Fuerteventura.

36wks 3days-Corfu.

Approx 45 wks-Fuerteventura (pre Xmas soiree for 3 or 4 weeks!)

Cannot come soon enough for us!!!

liverpool
Level Contributor
847 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Countdown 2014 :)

Wow lucky you having so many holidays to look forward to, am jealous ha!!!!

Were off to Lanzarote 8 weeks on sunday, for 5 days, then hopefully will fit in a long weekend to Portugal in October :))

Llanelli, United...
Level Contributor
4,097 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Countdown 2014 :)

Hi toffeelady (how sweet!) having these hols is the only thing that keeps me half sane!!! Have a nice hol in Lanzarote-nice to see some sun! Regards!

England, United...
Level Contributor
2,157 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Countdown 2014 :)

Was lucky enough to do the three hols last year but just the one for me this year - 2 weeks in August - can't wait!!!! Haven't worked out the exact weeks yet though :)

Alston, United...
Level Contributor
67 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Countdown 2014 :)

Hi ive started our countdown..!!!

29 WEEKS till Skiathos

31 weeks till Kalami..!!

really work hard and love taking my two boys away..!!

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Countdown 2014 :)

well here goes!!!!! god knows how many weeks to tenerift in November!!!! but hang on a minute.......... 20 weeks to sidari........ yes 20 weeks to sidari!!!!! long story but have agreed to a week away with hubby so he can get his sidari fix and just 2 x 1 week holidays as we continue to spend on home improvements........ so i have officially joined the countdown - although reluctantly but am sure will have a blast as we are meeting up with friends for s week too xx

Level Contributor
26 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Countdown 2014 :)

197 sleeps til Sidari

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Countdown 2014 :)

27 weeks to our first adventure to sidari. looking forward to it. although apprehensive about transfer time

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Countdown 2014 :)

if you are feeling apprehensive hobbo you could always book a taxi transfer xx prices vary but if it's a daytime and in the searing heat then i would be a little nervous too.... I have had both good and bad experiences with transfers, the last one over 2 1/2 hours in august heat - never again for me...... but sometimes you do hit lucky and transfer times are under the hour too!!!! swings and roundabouts though x you take your chances

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
101 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Countdown 2014 :)

143 sleeps to go cant wait to be back in sadari.

Get answers to your questions about Sidari
Recent Conversations