We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in sidari at the mo

wales
Level Contributor
228 posts
1 review
Save Topic
weather in sidari at the mo

flying out friday is anybody out there now to say what forecast is kaye and june gone quiet now lol makin the most of their holiday and also do you know forecast for the next fourteen days looked online but their all different thanks

wales
Level Contributor
228 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in sidari at the mo

oops kate sorry my eyes are gettin bad lol

neath
Level Contributor
340 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather in sidari at the mo

I think moonpig wrote earlier in a thread that rain was forecast but again blue skies and hot today

Kelly xx

Edited: 8:17 am, September 11, 2013
Whitstable, United...
Level Contributor
4,361 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather in sidari at the mo

Hi Enid. I'm still here but think kate went home today. We just got back from a boat trip and its been hot and sunny all day. Not seen any rain. In fact I just looked at my weather app and its nearly 5 oclock and still showing as being 31 degrees.

birmingham
Level Contributor
781 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather in sidari at the mo

Hi Enid, came home yesterday boo hoo but weather was still really hot and sunny when we left. Will write a trip report when I've done the unpacking etc but just wanted to say have a fantastic holiday. I'm sure the weather will be great and you will have a ball !

Kate xx

Whitstable, United...
Level Contributor
4,361 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: weather in sidari at the mo

Hi Enid. No rain yet although it is forecast. We heard thunder this morning in the distance but still sunny in sidari with a few light clouds. Temperature on my app is showing 29 at the moment.

6. Re: weather in sidari at the mo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, September 14, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Sidari
Recent Conversations