We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I'm back!!!!!

Which Sidari hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
neath
Level Contributor
339 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
I'm back!!!!!

Hi everyone just back back this afternoon and really enjoyed, had great weather, the sellas apartments were great, the location could not be better, did not have a bad meal while we were there but our favourite place was memories, they are lovely people and they even cooked us a curry which isn't even on the menu, had some great nights in cargo and also liked palazzo bar as my husband enjoyed watching the football there an sugar bar was great too.

I did try a strawberry mojito in madisons and it was beautiful lol.My husband and I really enjoyed and it was boiling too. Had some lovely gyros in San remos and alekos.

We also went over the canal da mour area a few times and had a lovely meal in the orchard restaurant.

Really enjoyed and gutted to be back lol!!

Whitstable, United...
Level Contributor
4,286 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I'm back!!!!!

Hi Kelly. Glad you had a good time and thank god you enjoyed the weather lol. Just to make you jealous we are there at the moment and guess what. The weather is still nice.

neath
Level Contributor
339 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I'm back!!!!!

Hi June when we left this morning it was boiling, hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday,

Kelly xx

Sidari
Level Contributor
2,262 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: I'm back!!!!!

pleased you enjoyed the orchard //my son had his wedding reception there couldnt fault the place

I went to sellas, to try to find you //to give you a weather report, in person, but could,nt find you. anyway the sun shone for you and thats all that matters

see you next year maybe//

Aberdeenshire
Level Contributor
206 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I'm back!!!!!

Glad you had such a good time, l knew you would! I'll be back there in 6weeks for my strawberry mojitos and l can't wait!

Cathie.xx

Level Contributor
118 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I'm back!!!!!

glad you enjoyed it kelly....

we cant wait to go back next year.. WOOOOO HOOOO!!

Tracey :-))

neath
Level Contributor
339 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: I'm back!!!!!

Can't believe I missed you moonpig lol, really enjoyed the mojitos cathie and thanks Tracey we had a great time, so gutted to be back, we went on two trips with vlasseros, kassioppi and Corfu town and we enjoyed the both, got lost in Corfu town, we saw a few tribute acts, diva girls,rihanna,beyonce, Gary Barlow and freddy mercury which were all good, thanks again everyone

Kelly xxxx

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: I'm back!!!!!

welcome back kelly x told you not to worry qbout the weather xx maybe see you there next year?

neath
Level Contributor
339 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: I'm back!!!!!

Hey Michelle yes we has a brilliant time and the weather was awesome lol, thanks for all the info and updates you gave me, we are currently trying for a baby so if I'm not pregnant yes we will be there next year lol, I bet you cant wait now,when are you going? Hope you have a fabulous time, where are you staying?

Kelly xxx

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: I'm back!!!!!

no problem kelly glad you enjoyed xxx we fly friday back home to canal d amour village x

neath
Level Contributor
339 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: I'm back!!!!!

We had a drink in there because they did 660ml bottles of Stella for 2.50 euros, looked a lovely place, have a good one Michelle and speak soon

Kelly xxx

Get answers to your questions about Sidari
Recent Conversations