We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rock night

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
211 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
rock night

hi we want to book a table for 2 on the 11 sept at the aquaris for rock night as its a special birthday any help please

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: rock night

Pete once you arrive I think it's the 9th right? then head straight up to aquarius and book the table - you are only two minutes away from Aquarius - you are in Palmar so not far away at all.

Pop in and speak with Michaela or Spiros or Peri and they will book you a table. Dont forget wednesday and saturdays by popular demand although whether that will remain in September I am unsure xx

Hope this helps x

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
211 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: rock night

thanks for that will book when we get there

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: rock night

may see you there pete x - bet you are super excited now!!!!

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
211 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: rock night

Can't wait really don't know we're to eat first night also mrs wants to know can you buy fake handbags

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: rock night

try konaki pete on your first night x just take a left out of palmar and it's opposite side of the road. Lovely food x you will enjoy and yes Mrs can buy lots of fake bags - there is a big shop on the strip next to vlasseros - with an array of bags - believe me lots of choice - I drag my hubby in every time I go and end up with a nice new handbag x expect to pay anything from 15-45 euros depending on what your Mrs Likes x

Lanarkshire
Level Contributor
199 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: rock night

Oh what's Rock night? Is it tribute act's? We go on the 3rd September , staying at Palm grove for 1 week. Can't wait! My only concern is we are quite a bit out of town I believe . That's ok but read somewhere it's a dirt track road to get anywhere? Where is the rock night? Is it a bar or can we have dinner there too? Karen x

Isle of Man
Level Contributor
198 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: rock night

The venue is the Aquarius Restaurant Bar and the band play every Wednesday from 9.30 to 12.30.

Cannot recommend the night enough if you are into this type of music.

Here is a link

http://www.aquariusrestaurant.gr/events/

Lanarkshire
Level Contributor
199 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: rock night

That looks like a great night. Definitely going to book that! Cheers Chicco !

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: rock night

get a taxi there as it's a fair walk from Palm Grove x

Isle of Man
Level Contributor
198 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: rock night

I can also recommend the Bon jovi tribute that we watched one night in the Babylon bar at the start of the strip opposite the Mimosa Hotel.

Can’t remember his name but he finished about 12.30.

He sang many rock classics not just Bon jovi.

Get answers to your questions about Sidari
Recent Conversations