We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stema

Which Sidari hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
33 posts
28 reviews
Stema

Anyone stopping at the stema in july?

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
3,503 posts
15 reviews
1. Re: Stema

Hi Nat....See you have booked the Stema for July....nice apartments,just a short walk to the beach, some nice tarvernas close by...

I'm sure that you will have a lovely time there

Fi x

Level Contributor
33 posts
28 reviews
2. Re: Stema

Hi Fi,

Looking forward to it. Been a few times as girly holidays to the stema, haven't been since 2004!!

X

nottingham
Level Contributor
49 posts
1 review
3. Re: Stema

hi Nat, me and the wife are staying at stema july 14th for 2wks, not been Greece since 97 so looking forward to it, keep in touch, i might buy u a pint, cheers Paul and Bev.

Level Contributor
33 posts
28 reviews
4. Re: Stema

Hi Fi,

Looking forward to it. Been a few times as girly holidays to the stema, haven't been since 2004!!

X

Level Contributor
33 posts
28 reviews
5. Re: Stema

Hi Paul & Bev, we fly 12th July for 2 weeks. Look out for a 1 year old chasing after a 7 year old, 2 women trying to catch them followed by 2 men drinking beer and that will be us lot!! I'll hold you to that drink ;)

I'm sure you will love it, I think everyone that goes to Sidari gets the Sidari bug and love it. Started the count down already!!

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
3,503 posts
15 reviews
6. Re: Stema

Hi Paul...welcome to the Sidari forum....good to see you are coming back to Greece... you'll have a good time at Stema, the owners really do make your stay welcoming...

Enjoy that pint with Nat and family!! lol

Fi

Level Contributor
33 posts
28 reviews
7. Re: Stema

When are you booked for Fi x

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
3,503 posts
15 reviews
8. Re: Stema

Hi Nat....We stay at the other end of Sidari (Canal D'Amour) and we are booked for the first two weeks of June. Soooo looking forward to it, as I do every year!!! I love Sidari and its people, because they are so friendly and welcoming and every year I say 'I don't want to go home..' lol

Have a great time as I am sure you will - holidays are what you make of them.. xx

Fi

Level Contributor
33 posts
28 reviews
9. Re: Stema

Yeah I know that area. We stopped at angelinas the first time we ever went then it was stema ever since. I love sidari too. We had a family wedding in Rhodes a couple of years back and loved Lindos but the people just aren't like people in sidari ;) have an amazing holiday xx

10. Re: Stema

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 pm, December 17, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Sidari