We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kanali Apartments and Sidari Advice

Which Sidari hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Walsall, United...
Level Contributor
357 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Kanali Apartments and Sidari Advice

Looking at booking the Kanali Apartments for next July for me and my family age ranges from 6 to 68. We would be booking 2 x 2 bedroom apartments.

I have been to Sidari before but not since 1999. Is the resort and these apartments suitable for families?

Is the location of the apartments OK in terms of being in a nice area and not too far from night-life?

Going in mid July is there likely to be a problem with mosquitos?

Any help/advice very much appreciated.

Mark

Walsall, United...
Level Contributor
357 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Kanali Apartments and Sidari Advice

Hi all,

Due to work commitments we have now had to change our booking from mid July and are now going on May 27th for 2 weeks. Should hopefully be pretty lively still then and warm.

Once again thanks everyone for all the advice. Will be looking for plenty more I am sure over the coming weeks!

Mark

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
3,504 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Kanali Apartments and Sidari Advice

Hi markavfc....don't worry about travelling in mid to late May, it is really a lovely time... the flowers will still be out and you won't have the searing heat of July/August. We have travelled in May and loved it...

You will love the views from the Kanali and The Aquarius, both in the morning, but especially at sunset!. Nikos and Spiros and the family will make you feel most welcome.

Fi

England, United...
Level Contributor
1,896 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Kanali Apartments and Sidari Advice

I'm very envious of anyone stopping at the Kanali apartments, they'd always be my first choice :) I wont repeat everything everyone else has already said but you'll have a wonderful time. Try the homemade stuffed burgers at The Aquarius, they are lovely :)

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
3,504 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Kanali Apartments and Sidari Advice

Also... the Greek Sausages...!!

Fi

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Kanali Apartments and Sidari Advice

and try if you can to catch three and the cuckoos at aquarius on wednesday nights.... a cracking live rock band with some very talented musicians - we loved it!!!!

England, United...
Level Contributor
1,896 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Kanali Apartments and Sidari Advice

Yes Fi the Greek sausages are amazing! Never got the chance to watch the live rock band myself as it clashed with the Greek night at the Rock when we were there but I'll be watching it next time :)

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
3,504 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Kanali Apartments and Sidari Advice

Hi Alison....Yes, you certainly need to see Nikos and his band at the Aquarius...they are amazing! He is exceptionally good on the guitar and has a great singing voice as well. Last year the drummer did an amazing drum solo too..

Can't wait to see them again...

Fi x

England, United...
Level Contributor
1,896 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Kanali Apartments and Sidari Advice

I'll look forward to that when we return next year :)

19. Re: Kanali Apartments and Sidari Advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 26, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Sidari
Recent Conversations