We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

beware : nsk travel & vlaseros travel!

Which Sidari hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Syros
Level Contributor
15 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
beware : nsk travel & vlaseros travel!

hiden extras and rude people...why ?? if they want our money why are not so polite ??? why they have to fool us ?? sorry but not again !! try different agents. we left from both of the agents, and they were so rude, beware of them ! the nsk buses was dirty with broken air-con, the trip was canceled cause was windy and they didn't gave money back like they told us ! in vlaseros travel they advertise low prices but after they charge you hiden extras ! they dont deserve nothing at all !!

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
51. Re: beware : nsk travel & vlaseros travel!

Yes it was Chris, yes you guessed it nervous about serving food - hence him dropping it all over the place... apparently only did it the once thank god....

County Meath...
Level Contributor
3,300 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
52. Re: beware : nsk travel & vlaseros travel!

Haven't read any of the replies but we are just back & booked our 2 trips with Vlasseros on the Strip & couldn't rate them highly enough. We had no problems at all ! Philip was a gentleman.

Edited: 5:17 pm, August 10, 2013
Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
53. Re: beware : nsk travel & vlaseros travel!

hope he wasnt sporting his leather trousers on in the heat

Ripon, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
54. Re: beware : nsk travel & vlaseros travel!

Have just returned from a week in Dassia in Corfu where we booked two trips with NSK, the rep, Sofia, was very helpful and friendly, she was even the guide on one trip. The coaches are not new but were clean and on time. They were also a lot cheaper than similar trips that were offered by our holiday company

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
1 post
18 reviews
Save Reply
55. Re: beware : nsk travel & vlaseros travel!

We went on four trips on our holiday to Corfu last week and used VLASEROS TRAVEL on all four:

Horse Riding

Paleokastritsa & Bella Vista

Two Island Cruise

Corfu Town Evening Cruise

All pickups were in air-conditioned coaches.

I can honestly say that every trip was worthwhile and enjoyable, and value for money (the tour operators offer exactly the same excursions but almost double the price!)

There were no added-charges - and the staff members were very polite and friendly. And spoke good English (expecially the lass that was from the Rep. of Ireleand!).

Can't fault these guys really; as a caveat we did not hire a car from the company so don't know what that side of the business is like.

Edited: 7:20 am, June 26, 2014
United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
3,545 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
56. Re: beware : nsk travel & vlaseros travel!

Hi JSanders.....and Welcome to the Sidari Forum....

I am so glad that you enjoyed your experiences with Vlaseros Travel.....Just love that big red coach!

Hopefully you will return to Sidari soon....

Fi

Canvey Island...
Level Contributor
245 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
57. Re: beware : nsk travel & vlaseros travel!

Hi,

We used Vlaseros Travel in May and all the staff were brilliant especially Philip. Just booked to go back next May and we shall use them again.

Steve & Janis Oliver

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
30 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
58. Re: beware : nsk travel & vlaseros travel!

We have just returned from our two weeks and this was our first visit where we booked trips. We used Corfiot in the Canal area. The young lady was up-front about the transfer charges so we were happy to book. What I wasn't happy about was the journey back from Benitses after the Paxos/Antipaxos trip. It took us just over an hour to get there in the morning and the trip was lovely, but on the way back we first stopped at Roda and then the Roda Beach Hotel (interesting road to get there!). When we were coming out of Roda, I was surprised that the bus turned left! Off we went to Acharavi! Then Aghios Spiridonas! Finally the bus turned and headed back towards Sidari, but then turned down the road to Agnos. We finally arrived back at the Corfiot office at 9pm, three hours after leaving Benitses! We were absolutely knackered after a very long day. This is the first time I have ever complained about any service we have received in Corfu. The lady told us she didn't know that was going to happen because the transfers are organised by the cruise company, Britannia Cruises. I'm not sure I believed her as it was a Corfiot coach.

Kilkenny, Ireland
Level Contributor
25 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
59. Re: beware : nsk travel & vlaseros travel!

hi all!

Just back from a ten day stay in sidari. I read all the reviews before going and really didnt know where to go. Ended up going to VLASSEROS travel in the end. Booked a few trips: Albania, aqualand, Bellavista, horseriding and the two island cruise. I must say it was an absolute pleasure to deal with the staff in Vlasseros. we booked with Louise and Philip. Both were lovely friendly people. We were told the full price of all our trips and there were no hidden costs. The busses were always on time, the drivers were great and the air con was lovely!

Philip especially was great! so fun. And when we went back to say thank you before we went home he gave us a present of an Aqualand towel.

Highly highly reccommend!

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
3,545 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
60. Re: beware : nsk travel & vlaseros travel!

Hi Nature_geek......

So glad you enjoyed your experiences with Vlasseros Travel....Philip always tries to go the extra mile for his customers...

Hope you enjoyed your stay in Sidari and will come back again!

Fi x

Get answers to your questions about Sidari