We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sidari travel agents

Which Sidari hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
213 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Sidari travel agents

Hi,does anyone have a rough idea of the cost of the Albanian day trip to the roman ruins,also the pony trek,and the Corfu city boat trip,just trying to budget for amount to take,four of us in July ,thanks guys

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sidari travel agents

Hi there, not sure about the albania trip but check out the various travel agencies in the resort, vlasserors, value plus travel, sellas travel will all have excursions going to Albania.

It will also be a long day, and an early start.

The Horse riding with Costas can also be booked with any of the agents at around 12-15 euros for a 2 hour trek through the olive groves and this includes transport to and from the stables and a drinks break during the tour.

Boat trip to corfu town is around 8 euros if my memory serves me right or 6 euros return for the coach trip. If you intend to visit corfu town then the nighttime or late afternoon is much more comfortable especially in the height of the season. 2 Trips to corfu are the morning around 9.30am and the evening around 4.30-5.00pm. If you are a family of four and are looking to budget during your stay then we usually used the 100 euros per day guideline.

Hope this helps

Slough,Berks
Level Contributor
1,196 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sidari travel agents

I've got the Vlaseros Travel tour leaflet from last year (2011) and prices last summer were:

Albania 18 euros each(also have to pay for other trips I think once you get there).Never done this myself.

07.45am - 20.30pm.

Horse Riding is a variety of prices and hours and the leaflet states special offer from 5 euros.

Corfu Town Day/Night cruise was 14 euros each with a 6 euro extra payment for coach to Kassiopi so 20 euros each.Certainly gone up since I started going back in 2000.

Day cruise 8.30am - 5.30pm/night is 3.30pm - 11.30pm.

Corfu by coach day/night was 8 euros each last year.Day is 10am - 5pm and night times are 5pm - 11pm.Boat trip is lovely way to get to town,but you do save abit of dosh by coaching it.

Have a fab hol in Corfu and just to stress all above info straight from leaflet and prices may go up by a euro or 2 again this year........

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
213 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sidari travel agents

Fantastic,exactly what I was looking for,I usually go for £100 a day,and if I can do it,up it to £2000 for the fortnight leaving me a bit extra to play with,thanks so much for the reply,if there are any trips you would personally reccomend I would greatly appreciate it,thanks again

Slough,Berks
Level Contributor
1,196 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sidari travel agents

A few of our family fav excursions we've been on which I would recommend are:

Paleokastritsa & Bella Vista - very scenic parts of the island,superb scenery,price last yr 10 euros on coach.

Aqualand Waterpark - 25 euros each by coach,so pretty pricey,but a good fun day out.

Mountain Safari - go right to top of Mt Pantokrator with fab views of all the island and also visit some luvly inland villages.Nice if you want to get away from the sea for a while.That was 10 euros last year on the coach.

East Coast Cruise is my fav boat trip and stops of for swimming from boat and also little beach resorts on that part of the coast.Thats 20 euros all in which free drink on board.

Odysseus Beach BBQ is a great fun for all ages and lots of fun and games on boat with the crew,diving for champers from boat,then stop of at big beach for a few hrs where you get to play more games (if you wish) or sunbathe and swim,then get unlimited wine,squash and big bbq spread of food all inc in price of 20 euros,and of course visiting Corfu Town which I absolutely love.

Lots more to mention,but these are some I really like.TBH all trips are good and not bad value,but they have gone up in price over the years which is understandable.You could also take a local bus to someone near at very cheap prices or hire a car where you'll see places the coaches and buses cant get to.....lots of choice.ENJOY!!!!!

Edited: 12:28 pm, April 11, 2012
Level Contributor
58 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Sidari travel agents

Hi harrymon

Where are you staying? We are also going in July!!

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
213 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sidari travel agents

Kanali apart hotel,on the 2nd,flying from Manchester ,can't wait,it's not theist luxurious or has any super duper facilities,but,for customer satisfaction and were it is situated,it looks THE best

Level Contributor
58 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Sidari travel agents

Hi harrymon

We go on the 6th!!! Staying at the zafiris, never been to Greece so really looking forward to it. Have a great time, maybe see you there!!!

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
3,504 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sidari travel agents

Hi Harrymon and Newlook15 - Just to mention guys, The Kanali is not far from Zafiris, why not meet up at The Aquarius Restaurant (next to the Kanali) Great views, lovely food and Spiros and Georges will make you feel very welcome. Fi

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sidari travel agents

Hi does anyone have a number or e mail address for the olgas apartments, or does anyone know of apartments that take a family of 5? many thanks jo

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Sidari travel agents

www.olgashotelcorfu.com

check out their website and rates for 2 bedroomed apartments x

Good luck xx

Get answers to your questions about Sidari