We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Countdown - who is going where and when!!!

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
75 reviews
Save Topic
New Countdown - who is going where and when!!!

I will start the countdown for 2012.....

178 days and me and my family are back to our second home in Sidari at the canal d amour village apartments for two weeks from 7-21 July 2012.

Now who else has booked?? when and where???

Any newbies visiting the resort for the first time??

If so and you have any questions or queries I will do my best to answer them for you.

Happy Holidays

Michelle xx

Llandudno, United...
6 posts
Save Reply
171. Re: New Countdown - who is going where and when!!!

I've just booked for 10 nights in the Sellas Hotel from 12th July. Been coming to Sidari and staying in either the Alkion or my grandmother's house in Roda for 11 years now and having gone to Egypt last year instead, couldn't wait to get back. Hotel looks very basic but if it's as clean and tidy as reviews suggest I'll be more than happy :) Looking forward to a chicken and chips kebab from San Remos ;)

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
172. Re: New Countdown - who is going where and when!!!

Hi museyjam im new to this site and you seem to know alot about corfu, i was wondering if you could tell me im getting married in sidari town hall in aug and we have to go to put the bands up in the local newspaper when we arrive do you know where that is. And do you know how i can get hold of the horse&carrige man on sidari front. Look forward to hearing from you. Tracy

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
211 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
173. Re: New Countdown - who is going where and when!!!

First time staying at Palmar Corfu Sept 9 for 1 week anybody stayed here Pete

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
174. Re: New Countdown - who is going where and when!!!

I should imagine tracey your wedding planner will arrange to have your bands placed in the paper for you. As far as Alexis and his horse is concerned, we didn't see them at all last season but I am sure one of the regular residents may be able to advise as to whether he is still available to book for the wedding although it would cost a fortune for the horse and carriage to take you to the town hall xx taxi quicker and cheaper probably too xx unless you just want an evening ride round the surrounding areas

Leixlip, Ireland
Level Contributor
167 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
175. Re: New Countdown - who is going where and when!!!

Staying in the irini apts in moraitika 1st 2 weeks in aug, 1st time ever in corfu so really lookin 4ward 2 it, was in zakynthos last yr 4 2 weeks loved it :-) 198 days till i go woohoo cant wait for a mythos.

Edited: 4:25 am, January 18, 2013
Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
176. Re: New Countdown - who is going where and when!!!

120 days to go !! Going to Paradise Apts, this will be my 1st time in Sidari, Corfu or Greece. I have always wanted to go so can't wait.

ireland
Level Contributor
433 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
177. Re: New Countdown - who is going where and when!!!

Might as well join the countdown!! Going to Kontokali staying in Hotel Telesilla in May. How would ye rate this area,hotel? Also can anyone tell me how far it is to Sidari from here as we would love to see that area?

178. Re: New Countdown - who is going where and when!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, January 22, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Sidari
Recent Conversations