We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sellas hotel info on 2 bedroom apartments

cumbria
Level Contributor
10 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
sellas hotel info on 2 bedroom apartments

Hi, travelling to sidari in August, tried to find some info about the 2 Bedroom apartments at SELLAS HOTEL,some say it's an annex to the Hotel 50 metres away, others say it adjoins it..also a few bits of info say they have seperate swimming pool.Anyone got any info on this I would be most gratefull..thanx..

p.s posted this as Stella hotel originally,never drink lager and post at the same time lol

pps..returning to a greek holiday after trying other countries over a few years..nothing compares with the,food, friendliness, weather and general layed back way of life..Love it...(except the mozzies)

Bolton
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sellas hotel info on 2 bedroom apartments

Hey Smudge, Sellas hotel is a small complex and consists of two separate blocks the two bedroomed apartments if my memory serves me right are on the far side of the complex near to the childrens pool. The complex is small and easily accessible.

Nostas apartments are also owned by George and they have two bedroomed apartments and separate pool. It's correct in that they are about 50 metres away down the dirt path. They are a generous size and have all the mod cons you need for your holiday.

So.......... From the main road, you have Jeni's cafe on the left and then behind Jeni's are the Nostas apartments, then walk further up you have sellas on the right hand side.

Hope this helps a little.

cumbria
Level Contributor
10 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sellas hotel info on 2 bedroom apartments

Thanks,

much apreciated. I believe Jeni's cafe is worth a visit ..any other tips,places to eat etc, I am toying with the idea of hiring a car from the airport,so any tips on that to.Cheers

Sidari
Level Contributor
2,262 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: sellas hotel info on 2 bedroom apartments

http://www.sidari.biz/restaurants.htm

we all have our favourites , but El greco on the megali beach area worth a visit , blue iona and ORCHARD taverna well up the canal d mour area , but flat and easy walking , no awful PR merchants up there dragging you in , either , also the other end Salt and pepper, and wonderful venzuala. wonderful food ,good company

Bradford, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: sellas hotel info on 2 bedroom apartments

Hi Smudge

Just seeing how you got on in your 2 bedroom apartment at Sellas.

We are going in 2 weeks and would be glad of any tips as our last experience of corfu was not great.

Did you you ever venture out of Sidari if so did you hire a car or use local buses?

Any comments would really be appreciated.

Many Thanks

Lucy

Bradford, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: sellas hotel info on 2 bedroom apartments

Hey Smudge

Just realised your not going till August we could even be there at the same time .

If anyone else has some further info please post .

Thanks

Lucy

corfu
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: sellas hotel info on 2 bedroom apartments

sellas annex is the new name for nostos which is behind jenis cafe. as you go up the path to sellas hotel you will come to sellas annex(ex nostos) on your left then marilena on your right followed by sellas hotel on your right. the 2 bedroomed apts in sellas annex all involve steps. you go upstairs to them and within the apartment there are more steps to the rest of the apartment. there are only studios on the ground level. very nice pool.

the sellas hotel have fridges but they are not self catering. only sellas annex (ex nostos ) is self catering

Bewdey, Worcs
Level Contributor
21 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: sellas hotel info on 2 bedroom apartments

Lucy just saw your question on the forum. We just got back from sidari and I have posted my review on the Kanali apartments - not sure if these are the same ones you refer to but they are part of the Sellas group although they're not the ones by Jenni's store. Anyway the pool abd bar etc is open to anyone so go up there if you fancy. I' got carried away writing my review but it may be useful to you. Have a great trip Anne

cumbria
Level Contributor
10 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: sellas hotel info on 2 bedroom apartments

Kanali is run by Sellas Group meant to be really good ,but different apartments.Sellas Annexe is behind Jenis Cafe.Sounds like a great location,looking forward to 'Jenis' bailey's cheescake.All reviews of these apartments are great,only 10 days to go looking forward to it. Hired a car through www.corfucarrentals.com reasonable prices, (reviews say they are spot on) May see you there Lucy..10 days to go...

9. Re: sellas hotel info on 2 bedroom apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, October 03, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Sidari
Recent Conversations