We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Excursions

England
Level Contributor
31 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Excursions

Hi,

I don't want to book excursions with reps as they are always too expensive. Where is best to book excursions in Sidari? I have heard stories where people have booked excursions but that didn't include the coach transport to the port where the boat left.

Essex, UK
Level Contributor
109 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Excursions

We booked 'Simply Corfu' with the First Choice rep and it cost 41 euros each....plus we had to pay 4 euros each to enter the palace and another 7 euros each for the boat trip where we stopped off for lunch. Not compulsory, but we felt we should experience everything available on the day.

I can't help you in regards to suggestions about tour operators but DO find out if entry fees and boat trips are included in the price!

Also, the Simply Corfu excursion was a full day on the Wednesday, which was the same day we'd booked a table at the Greek Night at The Aquarius restaurant. Hindsight is a wonderful thing, and had we realised we'd be on a hot coach for 11 hours during the day we wouldn't have bothered with the excursion (just the Greek Night).

Hope that helps!

Karen

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
137 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Excursions

the sidari strip {main street} has two good excursion shops which give you details of the trips they have on offer and they are cheap, they will give you coach and boat details for what you want and explain thoroughly so you dont have to worry just enjoy

Sidari
Level Contributor
2,262 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Excursions

Vlaseros travel, big red air con coaches

value plus, and, several others shop around

corfu trip good// 8 euro this year

East coast cruise a must , great day out

paliokastritsa , monestery, bella vista, for views you will never forget

enjoy////

Birmingham
Level Contributor
156 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Excursions

Hi Compo.

We booked with Vlaserros tours (think that's how it's spelt), which is just by the 3 Little Pigs in Sidari. I think one of the tours we booked we had to pay a bit extra than advertised for the coach transfer to the pick up point, but it still works out miles cheaper than booking through your rep. From memory, I think they just added about €4 pp for the transfer.

5. Re: Excursions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, December 12, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Sidari
Recent Conversations