We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ariti apartments, Kassiopi

Glasgow, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Ariti apartments, Kassiopi

Have booked for April, can anyone advise me , good or bad?

Hull
Level Contributor
1 post
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ariti apartments, Kassiopi

I have just seen your question, noticed you didn't get an answer but would be grateful if you could let me know how you got on at these apartments?

Cheers

Therese

Liverpool, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Ariti apartments, Kassiopi

Just returned from Ariti apartments Kassiopi.

Accommodation was spacious and very clean and comfortable.

Welcome pack on arrival.

Apartments have their own swimming pool on site, very convenient.

The apartments are situated approx 10 mins from centre and harbour area.

All in all a lovely place.

The only problems we had were with some of the older guests, there seemed to be a clique who are returnees and made us feel very uncomfortable. We took our 14 month old twins and felt we were walking on eggshells. The staff at accommodation were brilliant, but we were not impressed with Costas from Travel Corner, no welcome from him as I think he was pandering to his 'old friends'. Excellent but would not go with children. Will go to Solaris apartment next time, far more welcoming for families.

notts
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ariti apartments, Kassiopi

Just got back from Ariti apartments Kassiopi corfu greece 1st to the 11th september 2013 good location, BUT two days five visits by four different people to get the aircon working ? second day the cleaning staff advised us the patio doors would not open then someone else came and said it is a common fault with the doors and would be repaired. no one came 9 days with broken doors, The toilet seat was cracked in five place and nipped your backside everytime you used it. The tv did not work loads of wires hanging out of the wall ? The pool had a green film on the bottem and a green tide mark around it missing tiles and usually debree on the bottem ? I will not be going back there ????

Kent, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
129 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ariti apartments, Kassiopi

Thats a real shame, we stayed there at Easter and have booked again for next Easter, we thought they were really lovely, very clean and modern, which building were you in ? We were on the first floor behind the pool.

Edited: 7:05 am, September 14, 2013
notts
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ariti apartments, Kassiopi

Hi we were on the ground floor behind the pool I think they are letting the place down with lack of maintenance no one seemed interested in the fact we could not use our terrace or open the doors they reported the fault ? We did not get a welcome pack and were told if we complained about the aircon we would be charged 10 euros for a call out ?

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
197 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ariti apartments, Kassiopi

Susie, were you in a studio ? We have booked a studio for Easter - 14th to 21st April next year. We will be out and about most of the time and are well used to various basic accommodations round Kassiopi - apart from one or two exceptions there isnt much to choose apart from the pool area and you can use most of the pools anyway. We usually book flight and accommodation separately but got such a silly price with On The Beach (150 each!) we booked the Ariti. Sure it will be fine.

Kent, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
129 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ariti apartments, Kassiopi

Hello Digi , We will be there again in Ariti 17-21 Apr in a two bedroom, and have stayed in many places locally and we really enjoyed Ariti but we were in a two bedroom this year too. We also book flights and accommodation on its own , I work in travel so I am very fussy ! We found Ariti alot more modern than many other places and at Easter we prefer to be in the village as two years ago we were at Imerolia and could not get a taxi and it was bucketing down, but in the summer and next week we stay out in the sticks a bit which I prefer.

Sure we will all be fine, we will see you in April !

Cheers Sue

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
197 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ariti apartments, Kassiopi

Hi Sue, will see you there I am sure . Hope it comes round soon :-)

Jacquie

London
Level Contributor
4 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Ariti apartments, Kassiopi

This property (Ariti apartments) was not our first choice but we were told it would be close to the town centre and clean ...not much to ask for... unfortunately they could not even manage that.

First impressions were the place was very dated and some of the other guests seemed to be returners who knew each other and were pretty hostile to anyone that was not part of their group, but we could happily have lived with that.

Look a little closer and the bedspreads looked like they had not been washed all season, the bare exposed wires in the bathroom and lack of any real light , the broken light and broken light switch (again exposing bare wire) on the concrete stairs up to the apartments were just plain dangerous. The broken air conditioning that took days to sort out was annoying and the green slime around the pool was almost certainly a health hazard, if you were brave enough to chance using the pool....we weren't. I could list a thousand more issues with these apartments but all I really want to say is they are horrible, dated, grubby, and dangerous. My advice, avoid it this place at all costs

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
197 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Ariti apartments, Kassiopi

Well, we are booked now ! we only want to sleep in them, not live there permanently. Basically, they are so cheap I don't know that you can expect that much ! I have stayed in many places with rotten reviews in Kassiopi before (most recently Nikiforos) and had no problems ... Nikiforos in particular was clean, friendly and welcoming. I am sure it will do us ok.

Oh, and your review is posted under Balaris, not Ariti.

Edited: 12:04 pm, October 02, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Kassiopi