We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding vow renewal

Savannah, Georgia
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Wedding vow renewal

Hey Tripadvisor friends, Just wondering if anyone could give me some advice. We are going to Elbow Cay. bahamas for the first time in September....To celebrate our 35th anniversary ..early. Would love to do a Wedding Vow renewal on the beach . Just the two of us. Staying at Hopetown Harbour Lodge. Any suggestions for time of day, officiating pastor, flowers, photographer? We did this in Maui on our 15th...HE surprised me. Would like to surprise HIM this time .... Help please? We have been all over Carribean but first time Elbow Cay. Thanks for any advice and tips!

Paige in Savannah

2 replies to this topic
Mobile, Alabama
Level Contributor
3,701 posts
54 reviews
1. Re: Wedding vow renewal

I know that Vernon who owns the grocery/bakery by the same name in Hopetown officiates a lot of services there. The HHL could give you his contact information.

You could go on the Abaco forum at www.abacoforum.com and ask your questions or see if there is a link to wedding services on that very active forum.

I think you picked a great spot for your anniversary/vow renewal!

Savannah, Georgia
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
2. Re: Wedding vow renewal

Thank you for the info!

Reply to: Wedding vow renewal
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Hope Town
Recent Conversations