Hi, I am planning to bring my family (2A 2C - ages 13 & 16) for a 5D4N trip & planning the itinerary now, I hope experts could help me out.
- This is our first time to Koh Samui. So, I'm planning to stay at a location where all the fun & action are like Chaweng beach? Is there any good 4 or 5 star hotels/inns that offers beachfront villas or 2 bedroom apts with direct or easy access to beach? Walking distance to Aquapark/restaurants/supermarket wld be great!
- is it safe to swim (any jellyfish?) or hang around at night?
- Are they any good family excursions/activities that are highly recommended?
- are there any other areas that are recommended for stay with good amenities/activities nearby?
- any good Thai restaurants/eateries that locals also patronise?