We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any private Villa's close to the action?

Melbourne
Level Contributor
125 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
Any private Villa's close to the action?

Hello,

I am madly searching through all of the private villa listings, but having a hard time trying to work out their exact locations and what's nearby. As we have not been to Kho Samui before, I would love it if someone can steer me in the right direction.

I am after a 2 bedroom private villa, on the beach but walking distance to restaurants and shops. I do not want to be up on a hill without means of transport, although we will have scooters, we do not fancy using them at night time (our husbands are experienced bike riders and have used scooters many times in Phuket)

Even if it's a resort with a private villa type accommodation located on the premises.

Thank you.

perth
Destination Expert
for Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
20,288 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any private Villa's close to the action?

Hi

Sareeraya resort have 2 bed room beach front villas. Sareeraya locates on the north of chaweng beach you can hop on songtheaw or walk along the beach to chaweng central. also have a look at vacation rentals.

Cheers,

Bedfordshire
Level Contributor
1,707 posts
215 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any private Villa's close to the action?

I would also send a personal message to Elina70 (TA expert top right of the page). Shelives on Samui and runs a travel agency and villa rental company. If there's a private villa for rent close to Chaweng, she'll be able to recommend one to you.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
125 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any private Villa's close to the action?

Thank you for your response they have been informative and helpful.

4. Re: Any private Villa's close to the action?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, September 13, 2014