We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

27 Days and Counting

Which Chaweng hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lossiemouth Scotland
Level Contributor
57 posts
89 reviews
Save Topic
27 Days and Counting

Hello every 1

Just wondering if anyone will be in Chaweng on about the 6th July as we will be there for 2 weeks from that date we will be staying at the Centara Grand and hope to catch up with old friends and maybe meet some new friends as well o man it cant come quick enough roll on the 6th July

all the best

Dondarr

perth
Destination Expert
for Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
20,288 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 27 Days and Counting

Hi there

You might want to join in with the " Samui countdown thread" I'm sure there are many people will be the same time as you. But do check it out there :)

Cheers,

Edited: 1:33 am, June 09, 2013
Lossiemouth Scotland
Level Contributor
57 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 27 Days and Counting

Many thanks Sweetpea

I will surly go to that site

Thank you

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 27 Days and Counting

Hi dondarr

Myself and my wife will be staying at the centara for the second year running after being married at the hotel last year, were coming back for our first anniversary,loved koh samui ,beautiful hotel 21 days to go cannae wait.

Cheers

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
35,966 posts
333 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 27 Days and Counting

Hi, here is the link that Pea mentions in #1 --->> tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g293918-i7560-k5…

We all have a bog in and enjoy the fun in the annual countdown thread!!

Lossiemouth Scotland
Level Contributor
57 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 27 Days and Counting

Hi Maureen G

Yes canna wait too maybe see you there when we get there if not hope you enjoy which I am sure you will a the best Dondarr

6. Re: 27 Days and Counting

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, June 11, 2014