We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best villa style accommodation in Chaweng for 2 couples

Terrigal, New South...
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Best villa style accommodation in Chaweng for 2 couples

Hi we are looking to book accommodation in Chaweng in May.

It is for 2 young couples and we were hoping to maybe get a nice villa to share for the week.

Budget would be around $400-$600 per night.

And preferably close or on the beach.

Thanks

Mitch

perth
Level Contributor
20,294 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best villa style accommodation in Chaweng for 2 couples

Hi

There are a few beach front villas in chaweng beach but I don't think they are 2 bedrooms, most if them are individual villas which you can request to be next to each others.

Check out

Buri rasa village

Samui resotel

Samui paradise beach resort

Poppies

Also you migh like the look of The Library beach resort, Centara grand beach reosrt I think have two bed room suite and deluxe room with plunge pool.

There are many beach front villas that not in chaweng, some of them are out of the way which you might need transport to and from which mean you can't just walk to bars or restaurants or nightlife.

Hope this help

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,151 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best villa style accommodation in Chaweng for 2 couples

Do you want a private villa or a villa in a hotel? We prefer the service and facilities in a hotel personally. Pea's suggestions as usual are great, or if you are looking to rent a private villa, there is a link on the FAQ page I believe.

perth
Level Contributor
20,294 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best villa style accommodation in Chaweng for 2 couples

Forgot to add yes there's private villas for rent on top bar of this page " vacation rentals" but as I said some of them will be out of the way, unless if you don't mind travel to and from.

Cheers,

perth
Level Contributor
20,294 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best villa style accommodation in Chaweng for 2 couples

Another one to look at is Brand new hotel " synergy villas" right on south chaweng beach.

5. Re: Best villa style accommodation in Chaweng for 2 couples

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 07, 2014