We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Approx £50 a nite in chaweng

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
139 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Approx £50 a nite in chaweng

Hi

could anyone recommend a really nice hotel wth good reviews, but for aound £50. Due to the expense of the flights we are on a bit of a budget. is there any in south chaweng.

thanks

Mildura, Australia
Level Contributor
4,585 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Approx £50 a nite in chaweng

What time of year are you traveling? This can make a huge difference, in high season some places will almost double.

perth
Level Contributor
20,294 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Approx £50 a nite in chaweng

Hi

Yes there are places in south chawrng with your price range. But as Allie says if high season the price would go up as much as double.

Tell us when you're traveling ,..

Cheers,

Italy
Level Contributor
39,682 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Approx £50 a nite in chaweng

Check out the Asiatravel and Sawadee websites to get an idea of whats available for your budget.

www.asiatravel.com

www.sawadee.com

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
139 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Approx £50 a nite in chaweng

hi

i am travelling in July and probably staying there for about 10 nights?

Mildura, Australia
Level Contributor
4,585 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Approx £50 a nite in chaweng

In August I think part of it might be at a higher season?

In south Chaweng try these but some may be out of budget. Have a look at rates on their websites but also on booking sites like Sawasdee, Agoda etc. We booked Chaweng Cove for a much lower rate through an agent than advertised. You could also email direct and ask for a quote, sometimes they will give you a better deal than advertised.

Chaweng Cove Resotel (garden villa)

San Souci

Seascape

Baan Talay

I think that if you want right on the beach in that area, you aren't going to get something spectacular however you will hopefully get something decent.

Mentioned in this post
Chaweng Cove Beach Resort
Chaweng Cove Beach Resort
656 Reviews
Ko Samui, Thailand
Chaweng
Chaweng
Ko Samui, Thailand
perth
Level Contributor
20,294 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Approx £50 a nite in chaweng

July August is high season even the flight from Australia gone up at that time. Allie gave you a very good suggestions.

Also check out

Chawrng lagoon

Treadwinds

I did some browsing last night no hotel in particular with sawadee.com/ their rates seems better than a lots of website even better than some of hotel own website. Its pays to chek around and also email directly to hotel.

Good luck

dorset
Level Contributor
61 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Approx £50 a nite in chaweng

I think the long established !"Beachcomber Hotel " is coming in around £65

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
139 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Approx £50 a nite in chaweng

Hi

thank you for all your advice, i will get my hubby to do some research on the hotels you have recommended.

can't wait!

9. Re: Approx £50 a nite in chaweng

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 03, 2014