We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel time from Lipa Noi Pier To Chaweng Beach

Mumbai, India
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Travel time from Lipa Noi Pier To Chaweng Beach

Hi,

How long does it typically take to get to Chaweng from the Lipa Noi Pier?

Kuala Lumpur...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Travel time from Lipa Noi Pier To Chaweng Beach

hi. i am staying at Samui Resotel & Spa - Pool Villas on Chaweng Beach , how long does it take to reach from the pier? and how much does the taxi take?

perth
Level Contributor
20,288 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Travel time from Lipa Noi Pier To Chaweng Beach

@Post 180311 which pier are you talking about. There are two main piers from the mainland one in Nathon and one in Lipa Noi ( closer to chaweng ).

If you're using Raja ferry you will be dock at Lipa noi . If using Seatran ferry you will be dock at Nathon.

The the price please read back from the post # 1 downwards.

Samui resotel situated in south chaweng beach.

Edited: 9:41 am, August 22, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
2 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Travel time from Lipa Noi Pier To Chaweng Beach

Hi,

could you please let me know how to get in touch with the Air Asia inter island transfer service to transfer from the airport to Chawenge beach.

Many thanks.

Cheers,

Jeff

Melbourne, Australia
2 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Travel time from Lipa Noi Pier To Chaweng Beach

Hi,

could you please let me know how to get in touch with the Air Asia inter island transfer service to transfer from the airport to Chawenge beach.

Many thanks.

Cheers,

Jeff

perth
Level Contributor
20,288 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Travel time from Lipa Noi Pier To Chaweng Beach

Hi Jeff

You will get more answers if you start your own post. But since I'm here. If you haven't book a ticket yet just go on line and book. You will see the words Lipa noi ( the pier in koh Samui ) that's your destination. Or if you have booked you tickets then wait until you're at the airport and buy bus and ferry combo to koh Samui. The transfers only to the pier in koh Samui. From the pier you will need to get to chaweng by taxi.

Note : air Asia fly to Surat Thani airport ( mainland . Air Asia DOES NOT fly to koh Samui.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Travel time from Lipa Noi Pier To Chaweng Beach

I saw you post and wondered how this journey was as I am thinking of doing the same.

Thank you

Mildura, Australia
Level Contributor
4,274 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Travel time from Lipa Noi Pier To Chaweng Beach

Hi Mystique, it is best that you either send a private message to the poster or start your own thread. This one is very old and the original poster is very unlikely to see this message :)

Panipat, India
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
18. Re: Travel time from Lipa Noi Pier To Chaweng Beach

I had booked taxi from Lipa noi pier to hotel in bhoput through Mr Samui who has been found as the best and cheapest taxi driver as per koh samui forum.

He has charged 600 Baht per trip for 5 of us and taxi will be Tayoto fortuner.Also booked 6 hrs city tour in 2800 Baht.

Can easily be booked by sending text or on whats app.Highly recommended.

Cronulla Beach, New...
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
19. Re: Travel time from Lipa Noi Pier To Chaweng Beach

air asia has flights from lipa noi pier im confused that's the port in koh samui do they mean arrive at port ferry to mainland and bus to sura tani cheapest way to get to Bangkok as it is $175 aussie to get to Bangkok with Bangkok air

New Delhi, India
3 posts
Save Reply
20. Re: Travel time from Lipa Noi Pier To Chaweng Beach

hi i wanted to ask how much time is it gonna take from lipa noi pier to nora buri resort chaweng beach and wat wud b the best way to travel??????