We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone used the kids club at Anantara Bophut?

Which Chaweng hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
melbourne australia
Level Contributor
189 posts
65 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone used the kids club at Anantara Bophut?

We have been to Samui before and stayed in Chaweng. This time we would like to stay somewhere with a kids club for our 6 yr old.

Has anyone tried the Anantara kids club who can give me some feedback please? Any other feedback on hotels with kids clubs would be appreciated.

Thanks

perth
Destination Expert
for Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
20,288 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone used the kids club at Anantara Bophut?

Hi

I don't have small kid any more so have no idea about kids club. However in south chaweng I know the Centara grand dose have kids club. But you if you want to try some where different then I would suggest Cheong Mon beach instead. The beach are beautiful as good as South Chaweng beach but quieter within walking distance to restaurants. Have a look at Imperial boat house. The room are converted from the old rice barge I think your children will love it.

Cheers,

melbourne australia
Level Contributor
189 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone used the kids club at Anantara Bophut?

Thanks so much sweetpea

Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone used the kids club at Anantara Bophut?

Dear Guest,

We do have Kid's club and lot of Kid's activities too. We are building a new Kid's club which will be ready by end of November with more facilities. Please feel free to drop me a email and will forward you all the details.

Rgds

Manish Jha

mjha@anantara.com

4. Re: Anyone used the kids club at Anantara Bophut?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, December 01, 2013