We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is there any one stay in montien hotel, chaweng central ?

Kuala Lumpur...
5 posts
Save Topic
Is there any one stay in montien hotel, chaweng central ?

We (2 adults and 2 kids) will be traveling to koh samui in oct. I m considering montien house in chaweng for our stay. Just wondering is this hotel a good choice for us? We are looking for less than $100 per night , is there any more choice ?thanks

perth
Level Contributor
20,294 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is there any one stay in montien hotel, chaweng central ?

Hi

Montien house is family owned and run. I have never stay there but just across the road from my friend shop. The beach out the front are good. If you like to be in the thick of things then big yes. You will be in the middle of shops restaurants bars both on the beach and on the main chaweng beach road. It's hustle and bustle. For less then $100 a night next to montien house is Lucky mother resort ( no pool) next is Chaweng villas, ever green reosrt.

Good luck

Italy
Level Contributor
39,682 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is there any one stay in montien hotel, chaweng central ?

As you are new to the forum you might not know that there are hotel reviews in the hotel section here on the left, the Montien House has 107 reviews.

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
26,145 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is there any one stay in montien hotel, chaweng central ?

Bear in mind that October is the start of monsoon season, so you could get some sunshine and some rain, plus rough seas even at Chaweng which can be unswimmable.

4. Re: Is there any one stay in montien hotel, chaweng central ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 pm, August 21, 2013