We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

man collecting bottles on beach from bins

Which Chaweng hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
lower swanwick
Level Contributor
45 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
man collecting bottles on beach from bins

we stayed in centara grand very nice hotel we had just come from cambodia and had seen lots of land mine victims begging in the streets on chanweng beach every day about 3 pm a man with no hands empty the bins for plastic bottles to recycle and cans ,he was making a living each day at breakfast i made him a baquette and some cake and gave i to him he started to take it with just a shrug but after 9 days was pleased to see us now i know there are going to be a lot of synic comments to this report but if you see him help him out a little so many people are happy to feed a hotel cat but not another person

Level Contributor
11 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
61. Re: man collecting bottles on beach from bins

... as do lulu and all you inspiring folk.

New Zealand
Level Contributor
981 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
62. Re: man collecting bottles on beach from bins

Hi Childs - Sydney

I am pretty sure we saw the guy with the scars last year. We usually do but sometimes my memories of years all blend in a bit lol!

He is not someone that we see as often as the skateboard guy or the guy collecting bottles.

Like you said nice guy and same for the others also.

We are back in June also so will look out for all of them.

63. Re: man collecting bottles on beach from bins

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, March 12, 2014