We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chaweng Beach Hotels

London
Level Contributor
15 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Chaweng Beach Hotels

Hopefully travelling to Koh Samui in August and a slight dilemma with where to stay in Chaweng. Budget about £200 - 250 per night. Any feedback on Poppies, Baan, Centara or any others? Would prefer a villa over a room, modern, close to the beach and away from the nightlife. Or would people recommend Bo Phut - Hansar etc.

Miranda, Sydney
Level Contributor
3,346 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chaweng Beach Hotels

Hi Garang,

For that price you can afford Samui Resotel in one of the beautiful ocean pool villas - if you send me a pm with your email address, I can email you photos of the villas that I took last month.

Samui Resotel is at the southern end of Chaweng Beach - beautiful.

Cheers,

Sandy

2. Re: Chaweng Beach Hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 am, October 30, 2012