We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

beach towels

worthing
Level Contributor
27 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
beach towels

Can anyone tell me if they provide beach towels at the Imperial hotel Koh Samui please.

Singapore, Singapore
9 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: beach towels

yes i think they do, i haven't stayed there but i have been to the hotel to have a look and i'm sure all of the towels were the same colour!

Lancashire, England
Level Contributor
33 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: beach towels

Yes beach towels are provided at the Imperial Samui Hotel. We have been several times and love it - going again in May just hope the weather is settled by then.

NYC
Level Contributor
147 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: beach towels

LoveThai,

Have you had trouble getting chairs down on the beach? I read somewhere that people pull the wake up early and go put a towel on them move.

Thanks,

Ben

Lancashire, England
Level Contributor
33 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: beach towels

There is always a small number of guests who reserve their sunbeds early but there are sufficient sunbeds for everyone on the beach and around the pools. The guys who work around the pool/beach will always ensure you have a sunbed - nothing is too much trouble for them.

5. Re: beach towels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 pm, October 25, 2012