We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chaweng Beach. May. Best spot for about £80/night

Which Chaweng hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, UK
Level Contributor
8 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Chaweng Beach. May. Best spot for about £80/night

Hello,

We are going to Samui at around the 22nd May for 2 nights. We will most likely stay In Chaweng. We're looking for a place that charges around the £80 mark, is close to the beach and at one of the quieter ends, yet close enough to get to the action.

Bungalow style would be nice.

Any help would be much appreciated, there is so much choice!

Thanks in advance!

New Zealand
Level Contributor
530 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chaweng Beach. May. Best spot for about £80/night

Check out Chaba Cabana or Kandaburi both at the northern end of Chaweng beach but still only 15min walk along beach to centre of Chaweng

Mildura, Australia
Level Contributor
3,599 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Chaweng Beach. May. Best spot for about £80/night

You should be able to find something nice in your price range. I would go to the southern end of Chaweng as the beach is very beautiful there and is much, much quieter than the busy middle.

A few suggestions

Samui Resotel and Spa - more hotel style though

Chaweng Cove Resotel - villas

Banana Fan Sea

Samui Paradise - right at the southern end but lovely

Check out prices on Agoda or Sawasdee or one of the other accommodation sites. You can often get much cheaper deals than going to the hotel direct. I usually find somewhere I like and then email the hotel to see what their price is and book with whoever is cheapest.

3. Re: Chaweng Beach. May. Best spot for about £80/night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:31 am, January 21, 2012