We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dental question?

AUSTRALIA
Level Contributor
1,198 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Dental question?

Hi Visitors and Locals.

Coming to Samui in September this year with my wife for about 12 days. I need 3 crowns and 5 fillings done on my teeth. I believe the moulds for the crowns have to be sent to Bangkok to be made. Do you think I could have this work done and completed prior to leaving home for AUSTRALIA in a 12 day time frame?????. I have tried to communicate with Dental Clinics in Chaweng by email to find the answer without success.

Any advice would be much appreicated.

Regards Bob.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
114 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Dental question?

Hi Bob,

I can recommend Baan Luck Fun Dental Clinic in Chaweng.

email: blfdental.gmail.com

phone 081 - 3136123

I had an appointment with them 3 weeks ago for a planned new crown. Unfortunately Dr. Leuk coulnd't go ahead with the crown and my tooth has to be extracted at one stage. But I appreciated his honest and detailled advice. Did not charge me anything although he consulted for one hour and took several X-rays. Very modern clinic and very hygienic. I am a health professional myself and would trust this dental clinic completely.

I think your time frame should be no problem, but you will spend a lot of your precious holiday time at the dentist.

Good luck

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
20 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dental question?

you can send me an email if you like manjula@bsdcmail.com

try Bangkok Smile Dental clinic Thailand. They have English speaking staff.

3. Re: Dental question?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 13, 2011