We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kirikayan Boutique Resort

Which Chaweng hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Finland
1 post
Save Topic
Kirikayan Boutique Resort

We spend in Kirikayn since 27 december till 6 january. Hotel is new. Not big. We lived in 2-storey number. Number is very good, modern and beautiful design, the bay is visible from a balcony.

The staff in this hotel is very friendly, kind, responsive and caring.

We liked the beach very much, water in the bay was clean and warm.

We still had only positive emotions and pleasant memoirs about Samui and Kirikayan Boutique Resort!

Hong Kong
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kirikayan Boutique Resort

Thanks for posting your postive remarks!

I just book 4 nights for this resort

and so nice to see your positive remarks.

I read some other people review about the place is at the edge of the Chaweng Beach, and it takes around 20 minutes to walk in to the the town area.

Do you have any problem with 'come & go' from this resort?

Aarhus, Denmark
Level Contributor
310 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kirikayan Boutique Resort

Hi:-)

Have seen more people have said that they get "good rates" at this resort - how much did you actually pay?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Hong Kong
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kirikayan Boutique Resort

I brought my Koh Samui package via my local travel agent in Hong Kong.

So I have no idea exactly how much is the room rate for this place.

But when I surf the internet for this hotel info., I come across a few online booking sites offer as low as 4,600+ THB per night for their Delux Boutique.

4. Re: Kirikayan Boutique Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, September 17, 2010