We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Who to hire a jetski form in Koh Samui and Phuket?

romercery
2 posts
Save Topic
Who to hire a jetski form in Koh Samui and Phuket?

Who to hire a jetski from in Koh Samui and Phuket?

Any people or address would be great.

Only someone honest who won't claim I damaged it!

Battambang, Cambodia
Level Contributor
208 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Who to hire a jetski form in Koh Samui and Phuket?

i can't help with Phuket, but here on Samui, be careful at Chaweng and Lamai beach, however i have never heard of any scam on Choeng Mon beach and i live here more than 3 years...

jonno

spain
Level Contributor
185 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Who to hire a jetski form in Koh Samui and Phuket?

HI, dont want to scare you but having been coming to Samui for quite a few years now and have seen MANY occasions on Lamai beach with jet ski boys well over the top - and they got their money !! Be very careful. Have been to Phuket few times and never saw anything there - cant comment really coz dont know fully.

melbourne
Level Contributor
139 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Who to hire a jetski form in Koh Samui and Phuket?

DONT DO IT let me tell you they are all no good we have had bad times with both samui and phuket .phuket i would not touch at all check out u tube as there is a scame on the jet skies with the royal navey.We hired jet skis from just out side tha amari palm reef we took photos of the ski first and made them write things down that was marked

hope this helps dar

Morecambe, United...
Level Contributor
422 posts
396 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Who to hire a jetski form in Koh Samui and Phuket?

We saw them in action in Phuket with the tourists and it was scary.

We have been to Samui many times but one thing I would not do is hire a jet ski.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
23 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Who to hire a jetski form in Koh Samui and Phuket?

We hired 4 at Chaweng beach and had no problem. Before we did there was a bit of bad publicity, but we thought we would have a go!!!!

Ask for a SUPER CHARGED one, costs a bit more but still dirt cheap.

Flat ot fun for 30 minutes and they let us go out as far as the eye can see.

6. Re: Who to hire a jetski form in Koh Samui and Phuket?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, June 11, 2010